trusty old er4
May 21, 2004 at 3:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

RobertR

100+ Head-Fier
hi everyone , havent posted for a while since my wife is still in hosp. with various medical complications. Anyway my ears have gotten a rest and i was forced(ha ha) to use my er4 instead of dt880 in waiting room. I forgot how great these babies are. Almost feel guilty enjoying music so much while my wife is trying to recover from pneumonia.
being away from headphones for a while has been like a catharsis of the ears and now i appreciate everthing more.
maybe its good idea to wean ourselves for a while and then go back to thrill of rediscovery

May 21, 2004 at 11:24 PM Post #3 of 5
Ditto on the get well wish, and I second the notion about the ER4s. Been Rollin' with a new pair myself the past two days and my oh my...I just have to believe that the artists that make the music would want the listener to hear all their little rim shots, piano finger rolls, etc. that they put on the track, but various output devices are unable or unwilling to comply.

May 22, 2004 at 2:39 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by vranswer
Ditto on the get well wish, and I second the notion about the ER4s. Been Rollin' with a new pair myself the past two days and my oh my...I just have to believe that the artists that make the music would want the listener to hear all their little rim shots, piano finger rolls, etc. that they put on the track, but various output devices are unable or unwilling to comply.

Now that you've got THE BEST in ear canalphone, you may have to upgrade the source and listen to cds and vinyl instead of mp3's. It will knock your socks off!!!
etysmile.gif

May 22, 2004 at 12:17 PM Post #5 of 5
Yeah, hope everyone's get well and all!!!

I'll tell you what fun is: being forced to use ipod stock buds when your e3c's have been nicked by your brother and your koss ksc-55's have been nicked by your g/f and THEN beating the crap out of your brother and basking in the glorious sound of the e3's again!

I think i'm going to get those -,79 cent earbuds they sell in department stores just to have a bit of fun
wink.gif
although i don't think i could do that to myself..

Imagine using those buds for months on end???

etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back