True wireless recommendation.
Aug 17, 2021 at 4:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

christosjr1

New Head-Fier
Hello to all, hope everyone is healthy.
Till now i was listening to music through my sansa clip+ and my oneplus 7t pro from my betrusted rha ma390.
Now i need some tws that can handle music and movies through netflix, youtube with low latency. ANC is not that important.
The budget can stretch to a 250euro amount.
I have been all around for reviews and i am so confused. From Samsung buds plus to sennheiser mtw2 and xm4s.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Aug 17, 2021 at 5:32 AM Post #2 of 2
Hello to all, hope everyone is healthy.
Till now i was listening to music through my sansa clip+ and my oneplus 7t pro from my betrusted rha ma390.
Now i need some tws that can handle music and movies through netflix, youtube with low latency. ANC is not that important.
The budget can stretch to a 250euro amount.
I have been all around for reviews and i am so confused. From Samsung buds plus to sennheiser mtw2 and xm4s.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

You can ask more in the dedicated wireless headfi thread here:
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/going-fully-wireless-iems-too-soon-or-are-we-there-yet.861024/

Basically for wireless gear there are a few options:
1) true wireless IEM/bud
I personally use the TRN T300 for this. Quite good connectivity and has charging case. U shaped set, smooth and not fatiguing.

2) BT adapter
The adapter allows one to reuse a detachable IEM with it. Something like the TRN BT20S Pro, iBasso CF01 or NiceHCK HB2.
I personally prefer this option as they allow u to reuse an IEM you are familiar with and they generally sound better than TWS if you have higher end IEMs to attach to it.
Also BT gear are limited by battery life (after repeated charges) or BT codec, so you can keep the IEM even if the BT device is obsolete.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back