Trouble with dt770
Jun 1, 2017 at 11:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

tuanchelseaf4

New Head-Fier
Hey guy.I just buy a dt770 pro 80 ohm.its very comfortable,detail sound.and punchy bass.but yesterday when i heard that song " spanish harlem" Rebacca. Pidgeon.it occur from 0.02s .i feel the sound of guitar is cracking.is it fake or it have trouble.do anyone have the same truble like that.
Thank and sorry about my english

Jun 1, 2017 at 11:16 AM Post #2 of 6
Hi,

I recommend listening to them for a few days, if you hear repeated crackling then you should return them.

As it only happened during one song, it could be a flaw in the recording you have never heard before,

Jun 1, 2017 at 8:20 PM Post #5 of 6
my english is not good so.i can describe exactly that sound.but it seem that happed in low frenquency.i heard "love lock down" kanye west it hapened the same.it happed apperently at the first of " spanish harlem" from 0.01 to about 20s

Jun 2, 2017 at 4:59 AM Post #6 of 6
my english is not good so.i can describe exactly that sound.but it seem that happed in low frenquency.i heard "love lock down" kanye west it hapened the same.it happed apperently at the first of " spanish harlem" from 0.01 to about 20s

Again, let them run in for a few days, if you notice it in a lot of tracks they may be faulty, but it may just be faults in the recording.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back