Anton Fier - DREAMSPEED

Golden Palominos - DEAD INSIDE

Massive Attack vs. The Mad Professor - NO PROTECTION

Laika - SOUNDS OF THE SATELLITES

The Orb - Orblivion

and.. a must have:

Children of the Bong - SIRIUS SOUNDS

May 23, 2009 at 7:59 PM Post #4 of 14
Dub Music - Scientist, King Tubby, Prince Jammy, Lee Perry, Mad Professor, Bill Laswell

Electronica - Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Paul Van Dyk, Ferry Corsten, Deadmau5, Kaskade, Cosmic Gate, Alex M.O.R.P.H., etc

May 23, 2009 at 9:38 PM Post #5 of 14
Yabby Yu And The Prophets - Beware Dub
Prince Far I & The Arabs
x2 Scratch

May 23, 2009 at 11:55 PM Post #6 of 14
I've got that David Torn album and I think it's listed as Jazz, not Electronica, considering it features some amazing acoustic jazz artists..

Quote:

Originally Posted by mojorisin676 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Electronica - Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Paul Van Dyk, Ferry Corsten, Deadmau5, Kaskade, Cosmic Gate, Alex M.O.R.P.H., etc

Damn all the top pop trance DJs huh? Straight out of a Amazon list or the djlist? You really consider Kaskade among your favorites? It's so cheezy
smily_headphones1.gif

May 24, 2009 at 7:43 AM Post #10 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Squirsier /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Shpongle / Shulman

Sorry, no '/' allowed to link Shpongle and Shulman. Like saying recommend me some fine cheese and saying:

"Yeah, try Brie de Meaux/Kraft singles"

Sorry, but I just saw Posford last night, and Shulman can't hold a candle to Shpongle.

And I must recommend Bluetech too.

May 24, 2009 at 12:30 PM Post #12 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by sisenor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry, no '/' allowed to link Shpongle and Shulman. Like saying recommend me some fine cheese and saying:

"Yeah, try Brie de Meaux/Kraft singles"

Sorry, but I just saw Posford last night, and Shulman can't hold a candle to Shpongle.

And I must recommend Bluetech too.

Personally, I way prefer Shulman over Bluetech, but that's my own taste, and thus is the same with the OP, who will discover what he/she likes better between those - only giving suggestions
smily_headphones1.gif

May 24, 2009 at 7:29 PM Post #14 of 14
anything by sun electric. they went from trippy minimal techno / trance through ambient techno, ambient & jazz. fave. albums of theirs "kitchen", "30.7.94" & "present".

see also mellowtrons "evacuate" or trancendental love machine "i've got the battery, where's the slot".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back