Triplefi 10vi Amazon Price Raffle! ENDED
Jan 12, 2010 at 11:31 PM Post #92 of 98
I don't know if this is still running, but I'll join in.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 13, 2010 at 1:07 PM Post #94 of 98
it was supposed to be over at 8:00pm est. on the 10th last sunday.there has been no response from asianfi on this thread about anything.rey has been on headfi a few times since, but no posts yet.maybe today?

Jan 15, 2010 at 10:38 PM Post #95 of 98
Hmmm, AsianFi has posted in other threads, but nothing here yet? Is this getting a little suspicious?

Jan 15, 2010 at 11:33 PM Post #96 of 98
i talked with rey, said the winner doesn't want their name used.nice!? also didn't like me posting any questions because its giving the impression that raffle was still on.just because people dont read the first post (about ending time)and rey never bothering to post anything about raffle winner(blame me!).not the most open/honest way to do things. imo

Jan 17, 2010 at 4:25 AM Post #97 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by teds headfood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i talked with rey, said the winner doesn't want their name used.nice!? also didn't like me posting any questions because its giving the impression that raffle was still on.just because people dont read the first post (about ending time)and rey never bothering to post anything about raffle winner(blame me!).not the most open/honest way to do things. imo

Agreed.

Jan 24, 2010 at 5:45 AM Post #98 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by asianfi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How it works
At 8pm EST, I will place all the names in the thread at pickrandom(dot)com, and will choose thereafter.
The winner will be pm'd, and must answer within 24 hours upon pm. If winner fails to repond re-raffle will be commence if such event occurs.

I did specifically what I said I would do.

Although I did not actually end the thread saying who won. The person requested their name not be posted. Why? I don't know why, but I respected the decision.

If you had questions about it you could have pm'd me and not skulked about in the thread like I was doing something suspicious.

If any of you that have been in a raffle before will realize that they do not have to be told who won but will be told if they have won.

[end thread]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back