Triplefi 10vi Amazon Price Raffle! ENDED
Jan 6, 2010 at 4:06 PM Post #31 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by archercat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm sorry, my mistake I think... my point was that if you knew ahead of time that Ted was interested in Triple Fi's, and you had a pair you acquired regardless if they were your original pair or a new pair you acquired, wouldn't he be the first person you would think to contact, assuming you were not looking to make any profit? Again this is solely based on the information that I gleaned from the thread... My logic may be flawed based on my limited information, I just wanted to explain myself a little more so you didn't think I was trying to be a big jerk.

And again, based on that, this is just my opinion, obviously you have every right to do whatever you please...

Good luck to everyone, and I still agree, in the end, this is still very nice of asianfi.

I can understand where you're coming from, I originally planned on selling my extra pair/and or trade (earlier thread).

My intentions were not to purchase them again from amazon just to sell it back at the same price to someone as that would be pointless at the time. Also, they were practically OOS for a good 2-3 weeks after the TF craze.

Jan 6, 2010 at 5:04 PM Post #34 of 98
let me first say that i'm not mad in any way, shape or form.
in the beginning i asked asianfi to do a trade for EXTRA SET of tf's(i was in the first few to reply with pm).asianfi had stated about having a better offer than mine(easy,easy),but also said that the option of A BACKORDERED SET could be available to me when amazon had gotten restocked.i said to please keep me informed as i would pay immediately.this, "i" considered a commitment to sell = when available.
i have since purchased at $150.00 from ebay and immediately sent to kaysen at fisher hearing for reshelling.it would have been really great to save the $50.00!!!!!!!!
i am happy to enter into raffle for a backup set in case they might be needed in future(i wont be able to make any claim if reshelled ones malfunction).
when i saw this post i "ASS"UMED these were the ones i was waiting for.
i hope this clears up my side of WHY I THOUGHT THIS SET WAS PROMISED TO ME. aloha! ted

Jan 6, 2010 at 11:43 PM Post #43 of 98
i'm in too
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 7, 2010 at 12:14 AM Post #45 of 98
I want to be in this too.

Two questions:
If I win, will I pay to you or directly to Amazon?
Have you only been a member for less than a month, or do you have a 2nd profile here on Head-Fi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back