Triplefi 10vi Amazon Price Raffle! ENDED
Jan 6, 2010 at 2:44 PM Post #17 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by midoo1990 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
did amazon tell you when the expected restock and shipping date or not?

Good question, I actually decided to post this now because I checked recently and they're in stock.

I doubt they're going to sell anytime soon at 399.99
tongue_smile.gif

Jan 6, 2010 at 2:57 PM Post #21 of 98
I agree this is nice of you asianfi, please don't take this the wrong way, and I may be mistaken, but if you knew that Ted was interested in the Triples, why did you create this "raffle" and not just contact Ted? I assume you are trying to be nice to the community and intend well, but the only reason I can see for this "raffle" is to get some publicity for your kindness? Otherwise wouldn't you have just PM'd Ted?

Jan 6, 2010 at 3:03 PM Post #23 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by archercat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I agree this is nice of you asianfi, please don't take this the wrong way, and I may be mistaken, but if you knew that Ted was interested in the Triples, why did you create this "raffle" and not just contact Ted? I assume you are trying to be nice to the community and intend well, but the only reason I can see for this "raffle" is to get some publicity for your kindness? Otherwise wouldn't you have just PM'd Ted?

You can read the earlier comments, it was a big confusion. I had a pair I was selling (mine).

This raffle is for a brand new pair directly from amazon that they are willing to sell me at the sale price. (99$)

Jan 6, 2010 at 3:10 PM Post #25 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by LionPlushie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey i'm in. but possible to change it to the normal TF10?

As long as they are willing to offer it I don't why not. Also, the vi are the pros - the cable just has a small mic attached to it (removable cable)

Jan 6, 2010 at 3:19 PM Post #28 of 98
I'm sorry, my mistake I think... my point was that if you knew ahead of time that Ted was interested in Triple Fi's, and you had a pair you acquired regardless if they were your original pair or a new pair you acquired, wouldn't he be the first person you would think to contact, assuming you were not looking to make any profit? Again this is solely based on the information that I gleaned from the thread... My logic may be flawed based on my limited information, I just wanted to explain myself a little more so you didn't think I was trying to be a big jerk.

And again, based on that, this is just my opinion, obviously you have every right to do whatever you please...

Good luck to everyone, and I still agree, in the end, this is still very nice of asianfi.

Jan 6, 2010 at 3:37 PM Post #29 of 98
I'm in
smily_headphones1.gif
Can't believe I missed the original deal
frown.gif

Jan 6, 2010 at 3:39 PM Post #30 of 98
EDIT: no longer interested since I picked up a pair elsewhere

good luck to all who are in this however

Users who are viewing this thread

Back