triplefi 10 vs future sonics atrio
Nov 27, 2010 at 11:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Levs

New Head-Fier
to all the audiophiles out there, how would the bass on triplefi 10 fare?
would the bass be better on triplefi 10 or future sonics atrio?
TIA!

Nov 27, 2010 at 3:32 PM Post #3 of 7
I've never heard the future sonics atrio, so my comment may be useless. The only other audiophile type iem i've heard is the RE0 and the UE triplefi 10 kills it. However, it is by no means a bass heavy iem. It is very very balanced in terms of bass response, how i view it anyways. Its also very tights and acurate. I love it for aucustic, bluegrass, type listening.

Nov 27, 2010 at 3:40 PM Post #4 of 7
While the TripleFi is the better sounding of the two overall, the atrio has better and deeper bass and (at least for me) is a much better fit.  I listen to both about equally these days and have come to appreciate their differences.

I think paintballswimguy's description of the TripleFi as having a balanced bass response is accurate.  The bass doesn't extend as low as the atrio, but it's there and seems to fit in nicely with the rest of the spectrum.

Nov 27, 2010 at 10:02 PM Post #6 of 7
I feel that my atrio's bass isnt' diving as low as I thought it was before I listened briefly to the RE262. The RE262's bass is heart pounding and not bloated. very nice.

maybe coz of player dfferences? (tested atrio on my travagans white and iptouch4, while 262 on a HM602)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back