triple flange tips problem
Feb 1, 2017 at 1:46 AM Post #2 of 5
Hi. Had this problem with triple flanges and it was that the shape of my left ear canal caused it do bend (triple flange) so that the sound was off/muffled.
If it not restricted to triple flanges: Also once I had a problem with SE525 - one side sounded muffled, like something was in the way of the sound. I took out the ear tips and then carefully removed the filter - it was extremely dirty...cleaning it resolved the problem.
-Quick fix- (on your own risk, but if it is what I think it will work) - take a needle and pierce the filter in the upper part of the nozzle (ok... or just remove it...or clean it) of the muffled piece (I actually like it much more without those filters).

Feb 1, 2017 at 11:50 AM Post #3 of 5
i tried every ear tip know to man lol and i can say my left ear canal is the problem long foam tips fit perfectly one day and the next day it doesn't and if i don't get the seal i get that S note sibilance 

Feb 3, 2017 at 2:46 PM Post #4 of 5
You could trip the last part of the triple flange and make it a double flange. I did that with my SE535 tips when I owned a SE535. If you need help on getting filters(or pulling them out), I have a guide on SE535 filters.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/663273/se530-535-acoustic-filter-mod-more-sq-improvement-than-cables-dampers

Feb 3, 2017 at 5:37 PM Post #5 of 5
thanks im on double flange right now i just realized the problem was actually negative pressure in my ear so i had to press a bit infront of my ear so i didn't get that vacuum effect

Users who are viewing this thread

Back