triple.fi bass vs. Super.fi 5 pro bass
Mar 18, 2007 at 3:24 AM Post #4 of 6
I had the super.fi 5 Pros for about 2 years and have now had the Triple.Fi 10 Pros for a couple of months and I honestly think that the bass of the triple.fi is better in both quantity and quality. I listen to a lot of hip-hop and I think the bass of the trips is rockin'

May 12, 2007 at 2:26 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by jdimitri /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Neup, it's 'better' bass, but less in amount

Yes, I find Triple.Fi 10 PRO to have less bass but better. It's noticable with low quality recording, you could feel thin sounding, lacking of bass, 2D without any depth what so ever. But with high quality recording, Triple.Fi Pro just rocks(Full, airy, deep bass, highly textured). I own both Triple.Fi(Amazing High, TEXTURE, Exciting)and E500(Sweet but high rolled off boring sounding), I prefer Triple.Fi sound signature in comparison to E500. Triple.Fi sounds more analytical, FAST, neutral compared to Super.Fi 5 PRO. But Super.Fi 5 PRO sounds warmer and laid back to my ears.

I find Triple.Fi to be very exciting and play electric guitar, percussion very well. Good for Rock!

For those of you who own Supermacro IV, you can always turn on your bassboost with Triple.Fi 10 PRO! I like it with bassboost on.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back