Triple fi 10 pro questions
Aug 29, 2011 at 7:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

jamestsao

New Head-Fier
I'm looking to upgrade to a pair of triple fi 10's but i have a few questions. Is there a difference between the pro and non pro versions? Also, which is the best place i can purchase them online? I know amazon had them for $99 before but i believe that won't happen for a while. I am upgrading from monster turbine standards. Also, if i purchase the triple fi 10's used from here, will the warranty still be valid?

Thanks.

Aug 30, 2011 at 12:39 AM Post #2 of 8
Nope, there's no difference! the warranty should still be valid if it does not pass the warranty expiry date. The 99s might happen pretty soon, you may never know. Also, you could buy one without a warranty at cheaper prices and reshell them. That way you've got a mini custom!

Aug 30, 2011 at 12:41 AM Post #3 of 8

Quote:
I'm looking to upgrade to a pair of triple fi 10's but i have a few questions. Is there a difference between the pro and non pro versions? Also, which is the best place i can purchase them online? I know amazon had them for $99 before but i believe that won't happen for a while. I am upgrading from monster turbine standards. Also, if i purchase the triple fi 10's used from here, will the warranty still be valid?

Thanks.

As far as I know, the $99 sale is in November or December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back