Trinity VYRUS IEM available for pre-order now!
Jul 29, 2016 at 8:28 PM Post #256 of 755

I like the way you think! I hadn't even looked at the PM4.

The one thing that's big about the PM4 is the plethora of tuning filters that it comes with.  this was Big news from @Bobtrinity and it took many replies on the thread to clarify it because much of us were in disbelief at the fact that it will come with dampened (tunes treble and bass) and undampened (tunes bass only) filters at both short and long lengths.  The sabre only has undampened filters. 

There's no more i can say.
smile.gif

Aug 1, 2016 at 7:12 AM Post #260 of 755
Any lucky souls get theirs yet? I already have a cold, but hoping I'll catch a Vyrus at some point this week too. :wink:

Aug 1, 2016 at 7:18 AM Post #261 of 755
Anyone has got their email shipping confirmation? Im guessing they will start sending them (hopefully) this monday :)

Nope. I ordered one on the early July.

Aug 1, 2016 at 10:27 AM Post #267 of 755
Just a word of caution.. Bob is still getting through Preorders, so no guarantee that you'll get yours 'next day'. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jake just emailed me. they are still in the midst of shipping so we need to be patient with them as they have over 1k orders!

Aug 1, 2016 at 10:29 AM Post #268 of 755
Just a word of caution.. Bob is still getting through Preorders, so no guarantee that you'll get yours 'next day'. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long though

jake just emailed me. they are still in the midst of shipping so we need to be patient with them as they have over 1k orders!

Yeah i know, was just asking for an update to see how they were doing. Shouldn't be too much longer hopefully

Aug 1, 2016 at 3:42 PM Post #269 of 755

I don't expect them to be literally next day. Trust me, I know what next day means. I figured it is a few days out from being shipped, so the faster shipping just gets it to me a couple days sooner.

Aug 1, 2016 at 3:50 PM Post #270 of 755

I don't expect them to be literally next day. Trust me, I know what next day means. I figured it is a few days out from being shipped, so the faster shipping just gets it to me a couple days sooner.

Ok cool, as long as you won't be expecting them too soon. I chose next day too... But with the volume of preorders Trinity have had, it's taking a while. These aren't something I NEED though, just something I want lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back