TRINITY - PHANTOM Pro universal IEMs + completely wireless. Arriving 2016
Dec 16, 2015 at 2:53 PM Post #167 of 308
Done!
For pure and bass. I will try soon the atlas when I will get it.I seen loads fantastic review of your product bob love what you are doing and you achieve, your phantom série will be one of your biggest achievement and a love it already.

Dec 16, 2015 at 4:49 PM Post #170 of 308
Wow 4 new iem's, whilst I deffo want to see the pure/bass (undecided as yet), I am curious about the saber as I haven't seen many push/pull drivers out there yet. I take it it is a relatively new thing? I am still a n00b when it comes to this hobby.

Dec 16, 2015 at 6:28 PM Post #172 of 308
Wow 4 new iem's, whilst I deffo want to see the pure/bass (undecided as yet), I am curious about the saber as I haven't seen many push/pull drivers out there yet. I take it it is a relatively new thing? I am still a n00b when it comes to this hobby.

Push\pull isnt a new thing but has been little used in iems. The car audio scene has been using it for a long time and same with some home audio.

Dec 16, 2015 at 7:22 PM Post #173 of 308
Thanks Bob, although that fact you have mentioned car audio means I am now debating to go on the pre-christmas trip to the in-laws for 5 days as I know someone down there who will tell me all about push/pull from car audio pov!

Grrr... :wink:

Dec 16, 2015 at 8:30 PM Post #174 of 308
Also excited to snag the updated Delta and Hyperion models once they are released!

Wait hold up what? UPDATED?  Where can I read more about that?  Beacuse this is the first I've seen mentioning it.

Just registered. How could I not be interested?

These are some of the most innovative and exciting products I've heard of.

The push/pull driver thing got me semi-chubbed also.

Cheers Bob, I hope people jump on these.

LMAO-ing at use of the term "semi-chubbed"
rolleyes.gif

Anyway I have registered my interest in the Phantom Pure, POSSIBLY in the Phantom Bass, and in the Sabre :)
Pure and bass are different as they use armatures.

The goal i have set myself is to produce the most precise and distortion free dynamic iem available.

So what will be the most likely (very tentative I'm sure at this point) difference in stock TUNING between the Pure and the Sabre?

Dec 16, 2015 at 8:37 PM Post #175 of 308

The goal i have set myself is to produce the most precise and distortion free dynamic iem available.

Lets see if thats the way it works out, either way it will be one hell of a unit. We could charge a fortune for it, but we wont.

All of the Phantom range will be the best built and pinnacle of what we can achieve and will be the final new products for a long time.

So then whats the ball park figgure on the Saber please Bob? I am sure you have more than myself curious and since you have given us approx prices for the other 3...

Dec 17, 2015 at 2:14 AM Post #176 of 308
  You can now register your interest in the Phantom range.

REGISTER YOUR INTEREST HERE 

Thanks Bob! I've submitted my interest on that link.

I'm interested for the following models:
Phantom Pure
Phantom Bass
Phantom Sabre

Highest interest so far is for the Phantom Bass.

Thanks!

Dec 17, 2015 at 6:45 PM Post #177 of 308

Phantom Pure
Phantom Bass
Phantom Sabre

Thanks!

Ditto

Dec 20, 2015 at 4:05 PM Post #179 of 308

Lets see if thats the way it works out, either way it will be one hell of a unit. We could charge a fortune for it, but we wont.

All of the Phantom range will be the best built and pinnacle of what we can achieve and will be the final new products for a long time.

Registered as well! Most interest in the Pure and Sabre. Had three of the AT Push-Pull already so I know those well. Know what the tech can do and AT is getting better with it but not quite there yet as far as "precise and distortion free" !

Good luck with them, Bob!
beerchug.gif

Dec 20, 2015 at 7:03 PM Post #180 of 308

Phantom Pure
Phantom Bass
Phantom Sabre

Thanks!

cool.gif
That is most likely due to the Fact that most of US (just a guess here) probably don't trust Armatures to Deliver the Bass impact of a Dynamic. The Bass has both.

Just my take on it. I'm liking the Bass and the Sabre.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back