Trinity Audio - Phantom Master 4 Review Tour
Dec 8, 2016 at 7:53 AM Post #31 of 35
Hi guys after some careful deliberation we have decided to pull the plug on the tour for a few reasons. 

I wanted to give a special thank you to all those who have applied and if any are still very much interested in reviewing a pair of Master 4 please do get in touch and I am sure we can work something out. 

We have plans to do another launch for models that haven't been purchased but will be keeping you all posted. 

Merry Christmas and once again sorry for any disappointment caused.

Dec 8, 2016 at 9:18 AM Post #33 of 35
...if any are still very much interested in reviewing a pair of Master 4 please do get in touch and I am sure we can work something out... 

I am still interested in reviewing the Master 4 after you get the new versions rolling out.
I have Original Delta, Delta VII, and since sign-up, I preordered the Atlas Delta.  I also have the Hunter on order.  Hopefully I will have all 4 of those before the re-vamped Master 4 and I can give a comparison to those.

Dec 8, 2016 at 11:47 PM Post #34 of 35
Sorry this tour was cancelled.  I was looking forward to hearing these.

Still have  pair of Atlas Deltas on order.  In retrospect perhaps I should have ordered these on the Black Friday sale but held off because I figured I might as well hear them on the tour.

Dec 9, 2016 at 8:55 AM Post #35 of 35
  Hi guys after some careful deliberation we have decided to pull the plug on the tour for a few reasons. 

I wanted to give a special thank you to all those who have applied and if any are still very much interested in reviewing a pair of Master 4 please do get in touch and I am sure we can work something out. 

We have plans to do another launch for models that haven't been purchased but will be keeping you all posted. 

Merry Christmas and once again sorry for any disappointment caused.

Bummer. I'm betting that's an awesome set.

Best of luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back