TRINITY AUDIO ENGINEERING LAUNCH NEW CAMPAIGN FOR HIGH-END SPORTS IEM's
Oct 10, 2016 at 2:55 AM Post #706 of 713
No need for apology 
smile.gif
.  The Atlas-Delta should sound like the Delta V2 - but with a better fit.  Unfortunately no-one has heard the Master4 except Bob. 

Dec 20, 2016 at 11:29 PM Post #709 of 713
@Bobtrinity is there any chance the BT lanyard for the atlas can be software updated to allow for battery % to be shown on smart phones?

Dec 21, 2016 at 1:43 AM Post #710 of 713
@Bobtrinity
 is there any chance the BT lanyard for the atlas can be software updated to allow for battery % to be shown on smart phones?

Battery level (though not percentage - the percentage shown in my capture is that of my phone) shows on my iPhone.

Dec 21, 2016 at 2:14 PM Post #712 of 713
Battery level (though not percentage - the percentage shown in my capture is that of my phone) shows on my iPhone.

must be an android issue, nothing shows on my nexus 5X.  i still wonder if this could be added in a software update.

Jan 16, 2017 at 6:35 PM Post #713 of 713
Does anyone know of larger silicone tips than the largest supplied by Trinity with the original Atlas? Just found out I get a great seal with the Trinity large foams. These seem larger than the largest silicone tips included by Trinity. Foams are slow to mess with. Would love something less time intensive.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back