Tri-Flange Eartips...
Jan 17, 2007 at 11:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

riffjaff

New Head-Fier
I want to know everything that everyone here at this forum has to say about these things. I'm sure most of you have had some sort of experience with them, so I want you to share with me.

If it is not too much of a big deal, I would like to know your first hand experiences, opinions, preferences, and where I could possible get them for the cheapest price?

Have you done any mods with them and what were the results?

I'm sorry if this sounds like a survey, but I'm kinda fascinated by these things and want to get a good idea about them before I buy them.

Feel free to post about anything that you may like..There, I'm done rambling about tri-flanges.

Jan 18, 2007 at 5:55 AM Post #5 of 11
i didn't think they were that great. uncomfortable and hard to insert, and what really put me off was that they always got stuck in my ear canal when i removed them, but not shure sleeves or foamies...

granted they do last longer than foamies.

Jan 18, 2007 at 10:36 PM Post #8 of 11
i love the feel of inserting a brand-new tri-flange deep into my ear canal.

is there something wrong with me?
confused.gif

Jan 18, 2007 at 10:39 PM Post #9 of 11
well there's a pretty good deal on ebay if you are interested, which is why I asked the previous question.

The etymotic tri flanges are being sold for $13 for 5 pairs.
The shure tri flanges are being sold for $8 for 3 pairs.

They both have free worldwide shipping.

Jan 18, 2007 at 10:45 PM Post #11 of 11
yeah i read that. That really sucks. I think people have a sort of love-hate relationship with them. I hope your ear gets better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back