Trevornetwork Help Please!
Mar 16, 2005 at 7:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

mbratrud

100+ Head-Fier
Hello, I am writing because it would seem that you have some experience with the ATH W2002s as driven by a Dynahi amplifier and I am hoping you would be kind enough to share some of your opinions and experiences with me.

I recently got a pair of W2002s and am looking to match them with an amplifier. My friend Hirsch Davis has expressed to me that the Carlo modded Sugden is the best amplifier he has heard to drive the W2002s, a headphone which he does not value highly in the first place. Others too have pointed out the synergy with the Sugden although nobody really rates the Sugden that highly with anything else other than the W2002s.

I am wondering what your experiences have been? Have you heard your W2002s with a Sugden? How does it compare with the Dynahi and W2002s?

Are there any other amplifiers which, in your opinion, should be on the short list?

Thanks for you help on this,
Michael

Mar 16, 2005 at 7:44 PM Post #2 of 7
FYI Trevornetwork was permanently banned from Head-fi...

Mar 16, 2005 at 9:11 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovkiller
FYI Trevornetwork was permanently banned from Head-fi...

When did this happen mate? I hsven't caught up with the action in the last few days much. Any idea why if the mods are ok with us knowing it

Mar 16, 2005 at 9:56 PM Post #5 of 7
The only info we have was posted here by Jude himself, and JMT, and honestly that was enough for me, if you want to find out the details, I think that you should PM Jude, the problem IIRC was with him personally, via some PMs with Trevor, but I don't think that he may like to discuss them in a public forum...
biggrin.gif

Mar 16, 2005 at 10:05 PM Post #6 of 7
This happened a while ago (1 month+? Maybe 2 now?). Jude outlined why in the link provided above. Perhaps someone has his email which you can then send him a private message and discuss the merits of the W2002.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back