TrendsAudio TA 10.1 in da haus + PICS
Jul 8, 2007 at 4:46 PM Post #46 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by donor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sweet, I didn't know there was a thread on this amp..

I just randomly got one 2 days ago and I'm trying to do the same thing.

Can anybody instruct me on how to hook this amp up to speakers AND an active sub? Is that even possible?

I have a brand new sub in the box, I've never even heard it and I want to hook it up!

Here's one possible solution; the Subline connector from Audio Magus:

http://www.audiomagus.com/component/...art/Itemid,27/

The description text also has some helpful information about the shared ground in many subs, and how this is dangerous for the Ts. I bet is you contacted them they could give advice and options.

The guys at Audio Magus have been great to deal with, as also happened to have ordered a TA-10.1 prior to running across this thread. I'm waiting for the fully mod'd Mardis Edition, which I plan to use to drive some small speakers with my iMod, and give it a try with the SRD-7 Pro and my HE60s. If it beats the Sonic Super T to the extent that I think it will, I might have a great and tiny headphone/speaked solution for bedside, office, and car camping.

Jul 8, 2007 at 4:55 PM Post #47 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by donor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sweet, I didn't know there was a thread on this amp..

I just randomly got one 2 days ago and I'm trying to do the same thing.

Can anybody instruct me on how to hook this amp up to speakers AND an active sub? Is that even possible?

I have a brand new sub in the box, I've never even heard it and I want to hook it up!

Let me know if you figure this out. Cheers.

Jul 8, 2007 at 7:44 PM Post #49 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by JadeEast /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Check out the thread on audio circle in the horn shop forum
where the designer gives away the design for a t-amp sub
hook up box.

DIY Delight! Could you post the link? Did not see during a quick search.

Jul 9, 2007 at 7:52 AM Post #50 of 53
I like your style, gloomily sexiness
cool.gif

snejk;3097520 said:
Here's a pic of my new K1k setup! Minimalistic.

Jul 9, 2007 at 8:07 AM Post #51 of 53
Thanks! I took the pic on friday night (after having a few....) and unfortunately the pic didn't turn out very sharp when I reviewed it saturday morning
rolleyes.gif
Have to reshoot it perhaps
smily_headphones1.gif
I had better luck with my RS1/Headline pic that I posted on the AKG701/Naim Headline thread.

Jul 13, 2007 at 4:32 PM Post #52 of 53
QUICK QUESTION I know absolutely nothing about speaker cables...

Can someone recommend me some cheap speaker cables that I can use with this trends amp?

I have the trends amp and a pair of tbi majestic diamonds, they both have the same connector things on the back (the black and red).

Extra points to someone who can recommend me sub $20 speaker cables that I can order online (with the URL).

(I know this might be a better question to ask in the other forum, but I figured I'd ask here since this thread is for the trends amp).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back