Trekstor Vibez or iAudio 7?
Aug 10, 2007 at 6:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

riverlethe

100+ Head-Fier
Does anyone have experience with both of these players? They seem to be the most highly-rated for sound quality in their price range. Is there another option that I'm missing?

I'll be using them with AD700's.

Aug 10, 2007 at 12:58 PM Post #2 of 4
I have the Vibez and was curious how it would compare to the IAudio 7, as well.

The Vibez is the best sounding (stage-wise) player I have heard - that includes
IAudio X5, Dane Elec, Archos, Sandisk, and Sony NW A1200. Only thing is the Vibez may not generate the most output power, though.

Aug 10, 2007 at 1:51 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by uconn_husky_1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Only thing is the Vibez may not generate the most output power, though.

Personally, I think the Vibez puts out plenty of juice. I don't know what the specs are but I know it had no trouble with my PK1s and it drives my DT990/250s pretty well. Admittedly, I have to dial-in about 25 on the volume for my Beyers but they're sounding pretty good. Of course - other than the PK1s - most won't be driving high impedance kit with something so portable.

I have to say the Vibez is about the best sounding unmodded and unamped DAP I've heard. Hopefully it won't be a one-off product and they'll continue to upgrade it. Like one with a 20gb+ flash drive!
evil_smiley.gif

I have Cowon F2 and it sounds very good which is the norm with their products. The 16gb version of the 7 would be very interesting to me but for some reason Cowon has yet to adopt gapless playback. Maybe with these higher capacity flash players where people will be more likely to load complete CDs worth of music they'll change.

Sorry for going OT a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back