Trapped on an Island with 2 sets of headphones. Cans and IEMS
Oct 17, 2007 at 1:49 AM Post #2 of 23
A set of Audio Technicas. You could probably make a raft from them. Or maybe a really shiny pair, so you could use them as a mirror and signal for help.

Oct 17, 2007 at 1:58 AM Post #3 of 23
do we get to have an amp or amps for these 'phones?

Oct 17, 2007 at 2:02 AM Post #4 of 23
since this is fantasy ill take some westone 3's
icon10.gif

Oct 17, 2007 at 2:10 AM Post #6 of 23
Since most woods would corrode and sensitive designs would be spoiled, I'll go for a pair of those new Titanium limited ed. A900s coming out, and a pair of UE11's, electric blue, with some kind of cool engraving on em.

Oct 17, 2007 at 2:44 AM Post #9 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by wes.coleman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A set of Audio Technicas. You could probably make a raft from them. Or maybe a really shiny pair, so you could use them as a mirror and signal for help.

Ultrasone ED9?

Oct 17, 2007 at 2:59 AM Post #10 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Phraxos /img/forum/go_quote.gif
UE11's, electric blue, with some kind of cool engraving on em.

Go Robinson Crusoe and engrave how many days you've been there OR how many days you perceive yourself to have left.

Michael

Oct 17, 2007 at 3:29 AM Post #12 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunninator /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What do you take?

You have to be more specific. What's the source, do we have an amp, how do we power the source, what prgram material do we have, is this a saltwater or freshwater body of water, do we have to use coconuts to repair them if they wear out, do we have a pretty native with coconuts covering her boobies that we have to share them with, is there anything else on the island to make oars with if we should manage to fashion a raft from banana leaves and sea-turtles, blah blah blah...

Next.

blink.gif

Oct 17, 2007 at 11:38 AM Post #14 of 23
Etymotics - I don't want to hear the mysterious thing in the bushes when it decides to creep up and make lunch out of me.

Oct 17, 2007 at 11:43 AM Post #15 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by No Deal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Etymotics - I don't want to hear the mysterious thing in the bushes when it decides to creep up and make lunch out of me.

Now, that was both funny and scary at the same time....
blink.gif
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back