Transformer Recommendations needed
Apr 17, 2008 at 7:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

waivted

New Head-Fier
I posted this in the 337 thread but I thought I would ask for some advice here too. I recently purchased a Darkvoice 337 when I was overseas in China. I need a step up/down transformer to go with the amp so I can use it here in the States.

here are the stats thats included in the manual.

32-600 ohms
10Hz-30kHz
>100dB
>2Watt
220V50hz

I need some recommendations on a good transformer. Where can I get it from and for how much? Thanks in advance.

Apr 18, 2008 at 5:08 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by waivted /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I posted this in the 337 thread but I thought I would ask for some advice here too. I recently purchased a Darkvoice 337 when I was overseas in China. I need a step up/down transformer to go with the amp so I can use it here in the States.

here are the stats thats included in the manual.

32-600 ohms
10Hz-30kHz
>100dB
>2Watt
220V50hz

I need some recommendations on a good transformer. Where can I get it from and for how much? Thanks in advance.

A 110V -> 220V step up transformer is all you will need, but do make sure the guy is giving you something that you can plug into the wall and plug your amp into. A bare transformer without any hookup won't do you any good unless you are really into modding yourself.

Do make sure the transformer is at least capable of 100W output, just to be on the safe side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back