Transferring music from a MacBook Pro to an Ibasso DX160
Oct 8, 2020 at 6:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Shad3925

100+ Head-Fier
I have just bought an Ibasso DX160 and the manual does not describe how to transfer music.
Can anyone help on how to transfer music from a MacBook Pro to the Ibasso DX160

Oct 8, 2020 at 6:59 AM Post #2 of 6
I have just bought an Ibasso DX160 and the manual does not describe how to transfer music.
Can anyone help on how to transfer music from a MacBook Pro to the Ibasso DX160
Either using an SD Card adapter or you can just plug straight from your machine to the DX160 and then just move the file there

Oct 8, 2020 at 7:10 AM Post #3 of 6
Assuming it's same as PC:
1) you connect DX160 to your computer with the USB-cable that came in the package of the DAP
2) you click the android screen on DX160, the upper part where it probably says "charging the device" or something like that, you click that and select "transfer files" instead. Then the computer hopefully recognizes the connection and you can just drag-and-drop files.

Oct 8, 2020 at 7:12 AM Post #4 of 6
Many thanks, which setting do I need to make on the DX160 to open the section where the files transfer to

Oct 8, 2020 at 7:26 AM Post #5 of 6
Many thanks, which setting do I need to make on the DX160 to open the section where the files transfer to

Not sure I understand the question, but you probably want to scan the files so you need to go to Mango program (that's the Ibasso program for playing music) --> settings --> advanced --> scan
Maybe you can browse them as files but never used it like that...

Oct 8, 2020 at 7:38 AM Post #6 of 6
Many thanks
I have also have a DX50 which I connect to the MacBook and it recognises the DX50 files which you open and drag and drop the MacBook music files onto it, is the DX160 similar in any way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back