tranferring wma drm protected files to my muvo tx
Aug 26, 2005 at 3:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ankga

New Head-Fier
i have a subscribtion for yahoo unlimited music download. it's amazing what they can do. so i like to transfer som of em' song to my portables. i happen to know where yahoo store all the file after i downloaded them to the computer. but none o my method is working. it says in the description that muvo tx (MuVo TX FM 1GB to be exact) support wma drm files (with support from a software)

i've tried transferring them thru wmp, the software that included in the box, and yahoo itself.

i don't like the idea of recording thru soundcard. it takes too long and the quality is lost.

any help?

Aug 26, 2005 at 3:54 AM Post #3 of 4
yea, which is going to be a damn whole a lot of extra money. anyway i've ditched the muvo tx and bought myself a zen micro. just doing some research on this newly hyped drm thingy

Aug 26, 2005 at 3:59 PM Post #4 of 4
Yep. Zen Micro has been a good solution for Yahoo subscription music for me. It's definitely worth it at the $5/month ($60/year, prepaid) rate, allowing me to listen to lots of different music both at home & on my ZM. I won't buy tracks though. If I find music I really like, I'd rather buy the CD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back