Trance
Jan 5, 2014 at 4:56 PM Post #31 of 58
  I've heard of Nhato before, will definitely check these out later. Some underground names there.

I'm not surprised if you've heard of Nhato; he's been making waves lately. All three have actually had a release reach no. 1 on the Beatport trance chart as well as the top 10 on the top 100 releases chart if I'm not mistake, so each has already managed to make a bit of a name for themselves. I hope to see some nice new music from them this year.

Jan 5, 2014 at 5:02 PM Post #32 of 58
Oh, yes, Pop The Cat's Adventure / Trampoline was a really great single, but Trampoline was the one I found to be better.

Just found this one while scrolling through my folder. What a pleasant surprise hearing it after a very long while. This track back then in 2004 was simply outstanding and oh, how outstanding it is now. Harry Lemon's remix is also really nice, it's more proggy though. He takes you on a 12 minutes long journey.

Jan 7, 2014 at 10:41 AM Post #34 of 58
It's not dead, but it has changed and in a very bad way in my opinion.

Jan 7, 2014 at 5:06 PM Post #38 of 58
  I think its better today :)

Wow, really? I don't mean to be disrespectful, but most of the stuff coming out today is just noisy. I'm unable to handle it, makes me feel sick. Of course, there are exceptions.

Jan 7, 2014 at 5:13 PM Post #40 of 58

Please provide a song that you like versus a modern track that you consider bad. Thanks. 

That'll be very easy to do.

Old:

New:

Jan 7, 2014 at 5:21 PM Post #42 of 58
  That'll be very easy to do.

I guess..... The old track you posted is very uplifting. The new track is what DJs nowadays like to produced. Some call it "big room trance" made for massive and such. I personally like vocals and such in trance songs, but find the bass line for that song very ugly. So yeah, I guess it was fairly easy to pull track from old and new for a comparison, but IMO they are very different styles. Thanks for posting and some music enlightenment. 

Jan 7, 2014 at 5:26 PM Post #43 of 58

I guess..... The old track you posted is very uplifting. The new track is what DJs nowadays like to produced. Some call it "big room trance" made for massive and such. I personally like vocals and such in trance songs, but find the bass line for that song very ugly. So yeah, I guess it was fairly easy to pull track from old and new for a comparison, but IMO they are very different styles. Thanks for posting and some music enlightenment. 

No problem at all. By the way, the new track I just posted was the last new release I listened this week and sounds just like the other ones that get released these days. Sean Tyas was really promising when his track, "Lift" got huge supports in 2006. Since then, his "career" fell into this so called Trouse stuff.

So this is "Lift", the track that opened Sean many ways of becoming an amazing Trance artist. I, myself really love this track as well.

Jan 7, 2014 at 5:32 PM Post #44 of 58
I've listened to very little hard trance but Freezer is a real wizard when it comes to the genre.

Jan 7, 2014 at 5:37 PM Post #45 of 58
  No problem at all. By the way, the new track I just posted was the last new release I listened this week and sounds just like the other ones that get released these days. Sean Tyas was really promising when his track, "Lift" got huge supports in 2006. Since then, his "career" fell into this so called Trouse stuff.

So this is "Lift", the track that opened Sean many ways of becoming an amazing Trance artist. I, myself really love this track as well.

Trouse. First time I heard that was on Tiesto's podcast. Anyway, here is one of my favorites. I think he is one of the few DJs still producing trance. :]

and a new favorite. :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back