Tralucent Audio new high end IEM
Apr 6, 2019 at 3:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

musicday

Headphoneus Supremus
Plus 5.2.jpg
New high end IEM from Tralucent Audio: Plus 5.2

http://www.tralucentaudio.com/shop/index.php/tralucent-audio-plus5-2.html

All the impressions, please post here.
Is good to see that they, are still in business.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2019 at 3:44 PM Post #2 of 20
$0? Count me in!

Apr 22, 2019 at 5:22 PM Post #9 of 20
Gavin has released another iem, Tralucent Audio 1Plus1.2. 1ba + 1dd hybrid.

that thing has no nozzle
"
It uses Uni-Q coaxial wave guide to replace conventional tube design to eliminate " hearing aide" effect
This feature has improved acoustic performance dramaticlly . No need to wear silicone case , It is suitble for human body ear engineering"

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2019 at 5:59 PM Post #10 of 20
that thing has no nozzle
"
It uses Uni-Q coaxial wave guide to replace conventional tube design to eliminate " hearing aide" effect
This feature has improved acoustic performance dramaticlly . No need to wear silicone case , It is suitble for human body ear engineering"

Yes, it seems weird to be honest, but it may be good as well. I'm wondering how good its isolation and fit.

Aug 15, 2019 at 5:44 AM Post #11 of 20
Oct 3, 2019 at 8:31 AM Post #12 of 20
Does anyone have any sort of review of them? Been curious about tralucent years ago but never found any demo units for them.

Edit: Typo

Nov 15, 2019 at 12:54 AM Post #13 of 20
I received the 1Plus1.2 a little over a week ago. I am new to the Tralucent family of IEMs. I am very impressed with the clarity, sound stage, imaging and resolution. The tone and timbre of this IEM are very much to my liking. I like the idea of not needing to buy ear tips. Fits my ear fairly well. I don't know if the sound will change much but for any genre that is bass-heavy this is not the IEM for that. I tried some of my favorite electronica and there is just no sub-bass to make this genre satisfying. For me this IEM shines with vocals (James Taylor, Gillian Welch, Eva Cassidy), acoustic performances, folk, guitar (Jerry Garcia) or jazz. Quite a unique IEM with some special Tralucent voicing. Non-fatiguing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back