Tralucent 1 plus 2 or Fiteartogo 334?
Feb 8, 2013 at 2:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

axl1

Head-Fier
Thinking of getting either of these universal IEMs. Which one should I get?

I'm using JH16 and Heir 8A and love the sound signature. Which of the above universal IEMs would WOW me?

Thanks

Feb 8, 2013 at 7:00 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

I'm using JH16 and Heir 8A and love the sound signature. Which of the above universal IEMs would WOW me?

Demo/borrow both and see for yourself? I mean, I don't think anyone will be able to predict something like "what will WOW you".

And considering the flagship customs you own, it's very likely that not many IEMs will WOW you lol.

Feb 12, 2013 at 6:27 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Thanks

What are you after? The 1Plus2 and 334 are quite different in their presentations. The 334 is more euphoric sounding with slower bass decay and rolled off treble. It's more of an intimate presentation. The 1Plus2 has the best sound staging I've heard in an IEM and is the fastest I've heard yet. The detail/resolving power is incredible. If you are after a detail monster that does it in an effortless way the 1Plus2 is it. The bass quality is also top notch IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back