Training earphones for 100$ or less
Sep 5, 2016 at 8:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Omga4000

New Head-Fier
Hey everyone :)
I am looking for a new pair of earphones (My dog ate my last pair 
deadhorse.gif
)
What can you recommend for 100$ or less?

Requirements:
• Well, 100 $ or less.
• Microphone with volume controls.
• Good in-ear fit. I don't want it to slip out during my training.

I have used the earphones that Samsung supplied and they fit in my ear PERFECTLY. Honestly the best I have had, but I think it's time to ramp up.

I was looking at the Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear G / OCX 686G SPORTS and the Marshall MODE EQ ANDROID.
Any other recommendations would be welcomed :)

Quick note: I will be ordering my pair from eBay / Amazon, so everything there is an option :)

Thank you,
Omga4000

Sep 6, 2016 at 3:39 PM Post #3 of 5
I just picked up the Jaybird X2 on flea bay for well under that... I'll let you know how they work out (see what I did there?).

I wouldn't spend $100 on earphones for working out unless they were specifically designed to be resistant to sweat. Nothing will damage earbuds quicker than being drenched in salt filled sweat.

Sep 7, 2016 at 6:17 PM Post #4 of 5
  I just picked up the Jaybird X2 on flea bay for well under that... I'll let you know how they work out (see what I did there?).

I wouldn't spend $100 on earphones for working out unless they were specifically designed to be resistant to sweat. Nothing will damage earbuds quicker than being drenched in salt filled sweat.

Are they wireless?
Will be happy to hear what you think about it :)

Sep 10, 2016 at 12:02 PM Post #5 of 5
Yes, they're wireless... Just got them today, I don't think there is a wired option.

Listening to them now, they're very loud and with a lot of gain in the bass region. This is kind of what I want from a workout earphone, so I'm not complaining. The bass definitely dominates the sound though.

Getting them set up was a pain. It took longer than it should to figure out which tips and fins to use. And even longer to figure out their ridiculous cable management solution for over the ear wear. But once I got it all sorted, it was a very comfortable and secure fit...

Not bad for $60 landed. These will find a home in my gym bag for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back