Train - For Me. It's You. Disappointed.
Feb 1, 2006 at 2:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

headchange4u

500+ Head-Fier
I've always like Train. I used to work in a local music store and I remember getting a promo copy of Train's first album. This was before they had gained any notoriety. I loved the album from the first time I listened to it. "Heavy" gave me cold chills the first time I heard it. I even managed to see them perform at a local bar and was right in front of the stage for the whole show, and I even got to meet the whole band and I had my CD autographed.

Drops of Jupiter had a few good tracks and My Private Nation was pretty weak, IMHO.

So I pick up a copy of For Me, It's You. I have not had time to really sit down and listen to it with some scrutiny, but I am severely disappointed with what I have heard. I was hoping that this album might redeem them somewhat from their last 2 albums, but it has been the biggest let-down so far.

I had high hopes for this album because they added 2 new band members and it was stated that the band and it's members had gone through some dark times since their last album. Normally the pain and suffering of musicians produces some really good music.

I would like to know what you other ppl though about what you heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back