Trade for the Perfect player in the world ---Hisound’s Studio 3rd Anniversary edition
Jan 26, 2013 at 7:27 AM Post #736 of 795
Quote:
Yes it does Danny lol :). Just it really does sound a little bit better with WAV. But if you decide to use FLAC use 0 compression on the files when you encode them. BTW what program did you use to do the conversion? Maybe you can try just go back to the FLAC files and see if you get the same problems. If not maybe that program you used may have had some bearing on your issues....

Hmmm, I tried to a/b between flac and Wav and don't notice any difference.

Jan 27, 2013 at 10:32 AM Post #738 of 795
He didn't notice the BTN thing either. These subtleties just aren't as important to the non anal.
wink_face.gif
ksc75smile.gif

Feb 8, 2013 at 12:59 PM Post #740 of 795
What is the latest Firmware for the (Hisound’s Studio 3rd Anniversary edition) And if there is one who here has used it and can post a download link?

My player has been restarting way to often. And it only started when i use wave files.
so maybe a firmware update if there is one may fix this.

But other then that this player is badass with fantastic sound.

Feb 8, 2013 at 4:22 PM Post #744 of 795
Why is it that Hisound has issues with tagging yet any other source I've used has had zero issues? Pretty perplexed. I suppose it does give me reason to clean it all up but still, it's odd that it's literally the only player I've tried with this issue.

Feb 8, 2013 at 9:42 PM Post #746 of 795
Quote:
What is the latest Firmware for the (Hisound’s Studio 3rd Anniversary edition) And if there is one who here has used it and can post a download link?

My player has been restarting way to often. And it only started when i use wave files.
so maybe a firmware update if there is one may fix this.

But other then that this player is badass with fantastic sound.

The latest firmware should already be on the player itself. If you are having issues with the player restarting when does it happen? Is it when you are playing around with the IEM HO jack?

Did you try to delete the internal memories "system folder" and then restart the player? That may help. The UI is not a plus I agree but generally it is quite easy to use and is enough for me to not pull my hair out although I do wish it was better as well :p.

Feb 9, 2013 at 9:50 AM Post #747 of 795
Quote:

The latest firmware should already be on the player itself. If you are having issues with the player restarting when does it happen? Is it when you are playing around with the IEM HO jack?

Did you try to delete the internal memories "system folder" and then restart the player? That may help. The UI is not a plus I agree but generally it is quite easy to use and is enough for me to not pull my hair out although I do wish it was better as well :p.

Hey Lee I just delete system folder and it is working smooth now. So i take it back what i said about the UI. Now that it is working smooth.
the player is very easy to use and cant forget about that sound that comes out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back