Trade for the Perfect player in the world ---Hisound’s Studio 3rd Anniversary edition
Aug 28, 2012 at 8:48 PM Post #91 of 795
correct. You can also format a micro SDXC card to FAT32 and use it in the device as well (up to 64GB so far).

Aug 28, 2012 at 9:30 PM Post #94 of 795
Quote:
Thanks. My HM-602 uses regular SD cards. Why not use the standard that is used for in cameras?

We have consider the matter of the card. If it is standard card it is too large which will be easier to let the dust inter into the inside of the player.

Also, STUDIO is very smaller size, if the card slot is too large, it will be not beatiful

Aug 28, 2012 at 10:38 PM Post #95 of 795
   We have consider the matter of the card. If it is standard card it is too large which will be easier to let the dust inter into the inside of the player.

Also, STUDIO is very smaller size, if the card slot is too large, it will be not beatiful

Do you have a recommended micro SD znd best size? in checking Amazon, it seems Scan Disc is by fat the largest vendor.

Aug 28, 2012 at 11:44 PM Post #96 of 795
Quote:
Thanks. My HM-602 uses regular SD cards. Why not use the standard that is used for in cameras?

Because that is a dieing technology and will be obsolete down the road. Micro SDXC is smaller and will eventually replace SD cards. Kinda how VHS was replaced by DVD. It's only a matter of time once prices come down. Even cameras will benefit from smaller cards down the road. The market is gradually shifting already.

Aug 29, 2012 at 2:05 AM Post #97 of 795
Quote:

I look forward to your review :D

Curious, how does the hiss level compare to the Rocoo BA?

I haven't done any direct comparisons with Rocoo BA yet, so far I've only used it with my ie8's and a pair of AKG Q701, so not much hiss there
evil_smiley.gif

Quote:
The slot for the SD card looks like a micro, is that correct?

that is correct

Quote:
Looks so nice, ordered mine last week, how long did it take to arrive(to what location)? Hope it comes next week. but probably not.
How scratch resistant is the backside? i ques no-one wants to test that? Ques i have to get some sort film on it, otherwise i won't be able to lay it down on a table :D

edit: oh ye i used only the back side of my ZAGG film for a tablet, ques i could cut out a piece for this guy.

Mine was shipped out on Monday and received it exactly a week later, I'm in South Texas. I paid for express shipping, and though it would be handled by DHL, which last time around took 3 days to arrive from China! Wow that was Fast!
eek.gif

And yes, I just custom cut an invisible shield for it.
smile.gif

Aug 29, 2012 at 12:23 PM Post #102 of 795
Well, good news, I received my Studio V 3rd Anniversary today... As I had prepared my SD card in advance, I was able to try it almost immediately...
I mention "almost" as it is (and a lot of you already know it) a sensitive device regarding SD card and it took several reset and try to make it work fine.

I now manage it a bit better (the interface is, as the British say, different) and start now to listen various disks and type of music.
No big review now, I’ll do this a bit latter but without waiting, I can say it's very good. Really.

Neutral balanced, dynamic and extremely transparent. Obviously the headset, an excellent Earsonic EM4, play it's part in that but the result combination is a high flyer…

Main default so far, it is not able to play track continuously and a there is gap between files. This is especially anoying for live and classical....

Now, I go back to the music….

Aug 29, 2012 at 11:54 PM Post #104 of 795
Quote:
I would like to know that "Class A Inside", is mean...

It has Class A sound quality or there is Class A Amplifier?

I'm never heard of Class A sound quality before. I think they mean it is using a Class A amp but the implementation differs from a general Class A amp (which normally runs hot and at full power constantly). While the Studio V is rather energy efficient. Thus the controversy over it. IMO if you can get great sound with such an amp and have it be energy efficient without negatively impacting the sound, then why not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back