Trade for the Perfect player in the world ---Hisound’s Studio 3rd Anniversary edition
Nov 19, 2012 at 2:58 AM Post #601 of 795

Originally Posted by lee730 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Why what's wrong? He did recently reply to one of my emails. They have been really busy with the new player lately...

It's been 10 days since I've heard from him.

Last Jack told me they had not received either Studio-V player I sent back for return. I sent my original Studio-V for trade-in 45 days ago and the defective 3rd Anniversary Edition for exchange almost 1 month ago. I am getting no signs of communication and no signs of any replacement player as he originally agreed to. I'm really having to bite my tongue right now. This is dismal customer service from Hisound Audio.

Nov 19, 2012 at 4:36 AM Post #603 of 795
Update: Good new my friend I got into contact with him and here is his reply. I hope he contacts you as well.

hI, lEE

Thank you for you remind, We just got his returned units, and will return the replacement by express. We are too busy these days for NOVA will be released soon, there are so many things to be dealed with.

Nov 19, 2012 at 10:09 AM Post #604 of 795
What a relief. He responded to me as well. This is all I wanted! Not all this nonsense. I guess this is always a possibility when dealing with overseas vendors and language barriers. I can't wait to try the new DAP with my recently acquired PFE232s
biggrin.gif

Thanks for being a help, lee.

Nov 21, 2012 at 11:13 PM Post #605 of 795
Hey, i really need some help on this My SD card that goes into player was recently corrupted for some odd reason. it was a 16GB sandisk, and out of no where one day there's no music in External Source. So i waited for a couple weeks to buy a new SD Card. Just recently got 2 of them. one of with a 64GB Sandisk Class 10, and a 32 GB sandisk Class 10. I setup the SD card, made a "Music Folder" on the SD card. Put a few albums on it insterted it into the player and let it do the Scann Recognizing thing. and booted up the player. and OMG!!!!!! it still shows up as Music" NO FILE". what the heck lol? i don't get it i never dropped it or anything and it just randomly does not want to read my music :frowning2:.  I went on and  Reinstalled the firmware to do a clean wipe. Reformatted the SD card and it still didn't work.... What's really funny is one of my friends is actually having the same problem im having, when booting up the player it says it recognizes the SD card. But after you go to External source click on "Music" it says "no file". Not cool lol...  I always ejected the player properly, including the SD card. I really don't know what's else is left to do.

Nov 22, 2012 at 12:54 AM Post #606 of 795
Quote:
Why what's wrong? He did recently reply to one of my emails. They have been really busy with the new player lately...

Speaking of which whats going on with NOVA

Nov 22, 2012 at 4:44 AM Post #607 of 795
They are finishing the last touches on the player. You can check the Nova thread to see some new images Jack added.

Nov 26, 2012 at 4:21 AM Post #608 of 795
Won't those be too bright? :p Generally speaking a darker IEM will suite the Hisound products very well. The FX700s & Studio V was a marriage made in hell. Way too much detail & too bright. The detail forced itself on you. So instead of listening for that detail it was just attacking you lol :wink:.

Will have to see...

I want to try something new and different , also I currently don't own a dynamic iem...

So which iem plays well with the 3rd (aside from the ie80)?

Nov 26, 2012 at 4:34 AM Post #609 of 795
Quote:

Will have to see...

I want to try something new and different , also I currently don't own a dynamic iem...

So which iem plays well with the 3rd (aside from the ie80)?

I hear W4 goes really well but that isn't a dynamic. I'm honestly at a loss regarding an IEM in that tier. If you don't mind shooting a bit lower the GR07 isn't bad. But its treble is boarder line sibilant so not sure how you will like that pairing. But it does have a similar sound signature to the IE80. Also the SM3 may sound nice but still not a dynamic IEM :p.

Nov 26, 2012 at 4:55 AM Post #610 of 795
Quote:
I hear W4 goes really well but that isn't a dynamic. I'm honestly at a loss regarding an IEM in that tier. If you don't mind shooting a bit lower the GR07 isn't bad. But its treble is boarder line sibilant so not sure how you will like that pairing. But it does have a similar sound signature to the IE80. Also the SM3 may sound nice but still not a dynamic IEM :p.

What about ATH-CKW1000ANV?...and thanks Lee 
confused.gif

Nov 26, 2012 at 2:39 PM Post #612 of 795
Quote:

The more I listen to my newly acquired PFE232 on my Clip+, the more I find it to be slightly more fatiguing (highs) than I am comfortable with. If I had to predict, I think the PFE232 will be in the FS section shortly after I get the Studio-V back from exchange. I forgot about this DAP's leaning until reading these last few posts. But to reiterate what lee is saying, yes, the W4 sounds good with the Studio-V. This is due in part to the W4's more laid back sound.

I'm hoping I get the replacement DAP this week.

Nov 26, 2012 at 2:49 PM Post #613 of 795
The more I listen to my newly acquired PFE232 on my Clip+, the more I find it to be slightly more fatiguing (highs) than I am comfortable with. If I had to predict, I think the PFE232 will be in the FS section shortly after I get the Studio-V back from exchange. I forgot about this DAP's leaning until reading these last few posts. But to reiterate what lee is saying, yes, the W4 sounds good with the Studio-V. This is due in part to the W4's more laid back sound.

I'm hoping I get the replacement DAP this week.

I miss my W4...back home.
I wonder how the 1plus2 hyprid from tralucent audio will play with the 3rd???

Nov 26, 2012 at 6:59 PM Post #615 of 795
Quote:
I miss my W4...back home.
I wonder how the 1plus2 hyprid from tralucent audio will play with the 3rd???

Actually turokrocks it sounds quite nice on it. I'm not sure about the newer model though as it may be brighter than previously. But I was surprised how much I enjoyed it on my ANV yesterday. Very detailed yet not going the top. So I could very much use this pairing. I think the Triad L3 and DACport LX with silver cable LOD has warmed me up to a slightly brighter sound signature with more transparency. So I don't think it will be a problem at all. Also since the 1Plus2s are a bit harder to drive than the IE80s less hiss as well. Listening on volume 7 to 9 I couldn't hear hiss while music was playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back