TOUR CLOSED - Hidition US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - NT6pro, NT6, and Viento >>> Starting May 2017
Jun 20, 2017 at 12:30 AM Post #76 of 225
Jun 22, 2017 at 3:58 PM Post #78 of 225
Viento Update
Sorry to say that we are having technical difficulties with the Viento which is being pulled from the tour for now. There was some damage to the cable and their also appears to be some damage to the buttons as well so it is being shipped back to me for consideration. However, we still have the NT6 and NT6pro in the tour kit moving forward. I'm checking with Hidition to see if they wish to replace the damaged Viento with a new one to continue its place in the tour or if we just retire it from the tour.

Jun 25, 2017 at 2:55 AM Post #79 of 225
Who's got the kit now?

Jun 27, 2017 at 6:13 PM Post #83 of 225
Brief impressions from these past few nights listening extensively through the LGV10 and a few hours on my main rig, per signature.
Very true to source. Much better than aether on a tonal level, providing a much better sense of cohesion that I felt the aether lacked. The bass so far on the nt6pro is my cup of tea. Deep and textured yet balanced. Coming from the MEE p1 and nuforce primo 8s they're a step up in every way. Which when comparing the aether to the MEE p1 for me was not the case. Wishing I had a balanced cable to run but I know with the Nakamura it brings out a more rounded sound that a balanced cable would bring, just to a better degree. Looking forward to my weekend on Wednesday to give this more attention.

Jun 28, 2017 at 6:09 PM Post #84 of 225
I've had more time to listen to the nt6 pros through my main rig. At this point I've thrown a wide variety of music from A Perfect Circle, the cowboy bebop ost (great jazz), grindcore and progressive metal, with some pop for good measure. I'm very impressed with this matching. On the LG
v10 the overall sound is 2d, sterile and lacking timbre of strings, separation, blackness of background doesn't even begin to compare, which makes it quite obvious with these particular headphones I've tried thus far. I have yet to familiarize myself with the thread on these but as balanced of a sound these have I would be very curious to see how the reference viento compared. Additionally, the bass so far, compared again to the aether and even the customart harmony don't compare. These nt6 pros have a almost dynamic driver quality to them in terms of how they handle the low end. The tuning as a whole is impressive as well in regards to fluidity and cohesion which again for me was a problem with the aether being too exciting on the top end. While it would seem as well I do not like the aether I did appreciate it for its technical attributes and imaging, where to be honest the custom art offerings left me unimpressed and the experience wholly forgettable (not to be condescending).

So far besides the 64 audio offerings I hadn't really considered pursuing any BAs however, these headphones have changed my mind. Well done Hidition.

Jun 29, 2017 at 9:10 PM Post #86 of 225
If it's not too late I would like to participate in this tour. I live in the Washington DC area and would follow the rules of the tour.
Added

Jul 7, 2017 at 10:21 PM Post #87 of 225
I would like to request joining this tour if possible. I haven't been as active recently so I understand if I have to follow the rules and regulations stipulated for New Head-Fiers

I agree to the terms and conditions and I live in Vernon Hills, Illinois (nearby Chicago).

Jul 7, 2017 at 11:24 PM Post #88 of 225
I would like to request joining this tour if possible. I haven't been as active recently so I understand if I have to follow the rules and regulations stipulated for New Head-Fiers

I agree to the terms and conditions and I live in Vernon Hills, Illinois (nearby Chicago).
Please PM the additional requirements per the rules and I will add you.

Jul 8, 2017 at 3:29 PM Post #89 of 225
Received the tour kit today, everything looks to be in order

Attachments

• IMG_7064.JPG
    IMG_7064.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back