TOUR CLOSED - 64 Audio US CIEM Demo Tour - Tia Fourte' and U18 Tzar >>> Starting May 2017
Nov 15, 2017 at 11:46 PM Post #406 of 813
The Tia Fourte sounds like open-back headphones with way better bass, well integrated bass. These earphones are amazing! No listening fatigue like most IEMs. I am so depressed about having to send these away tomorrow. I was hoping I would not like the Tia Fourte as much as I do. Now all I can think about it procuring these great IEMs.

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2017 at 12:00 AM Post #407 of 813
The Tia Fourte sounds like open-back headphones with way better bass, well integrated bass. These earphones are amazing! No listening fatigue like most IEMs.

To my ears the U18 sounds clearer in th mid range but the Foute has more body to the over all sound. Still accessing but no final conclusion yet.

Nov 16, 2017 at 12:05 AM Post #408 of 813
To my ears the U18 sounds clearer in th mid range but the Foute has more body to the over all sound. Still accessing but no final conclusion yet.

That is why 64 Audio made both sets. U18 is more neutral and reference. I listened to the Tzar for twenty minutes, tried the tia Fourte, and rarely put the Tzar back in my ears afterwards. It amazes me how differently we all hear. I get into moods for different sound signatures. I am in love with the tia Fourte!

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2017 at 8:52 AM Post #409 of 813
That is why 64 Audio made both sets. U18 is more neutral and reference. I listened to the Tzar for twenty minutes, tried the tia Fourte, and rarely put the Tzar back in my ears afterwards. It amazes me how differently we all hear. I get into moods for different sound signatures. I am in love with the tia Fourte!
I did the same thing. Can't really say anything bad about the Tzar, it's a great little iem, but I ended up listening to the Fourte about 80% of my demo time.

Nov 16, 2017 at 8:54 AM Post #410 of 813
I did the same thing. Can't really say anything bad about the Tzar, it's a great little iem, but I ended up listening to the Fourte about 80% of my demo time.

The Fourte is an IEM God!

Nov 16, 2017 at 9:06 AM Post #411 of 813
To my ears I’m preferring Tzar, yeah the Fourte has more sub bass but I really enjoy the mid range and that added sparkle at the top a little better on the Tzar and it has more than enough bass for me. Fourte doesn’t sound as clear to me...

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2017 at 1:35 PM Post #414 of 813
Please remove me from the list, I was able to try them both outside the tour.

Nov 16, 2017 at 3:52 PM Post #415 of 813
My tour pair just went on to cellarbro, via FedEx, signature required.
He should receive them Monday.

Nov 16, 2017 at 3:57 PM Post #416 of 813
That's kind of what I thought as well, especially at first.
The more I listened to the Fourte the more I liked it. It really does sound like a high end pair of headphones, and not earphones.

Comparing them to all my other earphones, I was just left with amazement at how much better the Fourtes were; the Fourtes can very well be the Holy Grail of earphones.

Nov 16, 2017 at 4:14 PM Post #417 of 813
Hahaha you doing what I was doing before I said what the heck and just get them. I sold my Se846 for 670 and I didn’t even think I could get that much, I only spent 700 for them brand new. That Lil money possibly going towards a Chord Hugo 2 if I can decide between it and HDV 820. I made close to 7k selling old gear so I’m sitting ok for pretty much anything I want in my budget.
I heard only the HDV 820 amp out of a different DAC. I would get a HD800 if it be that setup. I'm not so appreciative of HD800 out of the Chord stuff. HD800 sound too edgy in the treble is the reason why I don't have one, and Chord stuff are no exceptions. HDV 820 amp still has the edginess, but very clean, clear, and fast. I liked it, and would put up with the treble without mods for that sound. Personally don't like the mod.

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2017 at 7:49 PM Post #418 of 813
The tour kit went out to Ricky64 tonight via USPS Registered mail. I hope to write unboxing and a brief review tomorrow. Ricky64, you will adore these IEMs. Heavenly, absolutely heavenly!

Nov 17, 2017 at 11:37 AM Post #419 of 813
Nov 17, 2017 at 11:37 AM Post #420 of 813

Users who are viewing this thread

Back