Toughest IEMS for under 200?
Aug 15, 2007 at 2:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Shaan

New Head-Fier
Ok well it's been a bad week for my ears, my v-moda vibe duos crapped out after less than a month of delicate use and today both the ends of my e3cs fell off and I couldn't even tell you why that happened and now my Grados are cowering in fear. What should I get to replace these? I need something that can stand up to every day use on my iPhone and something that sounds good for all sorts of music and podcasts and has good isolation. Suggestions please!
thank you all!

Aug 15, 2007 at 3:01 AM Post #2 of 7
ur delicate use must be sitting and jumping on them =P

anyways, i just use the jvc marshmallows with e2c foamies and they have been taking a beating in my backpack and still work after 8 months. its cheap too! if they break, just buy another one!

Aug 15, 2007 at 3:04 AM Post #3 of 7
my 518's are pretty rugged, pockets, backpack...oh and I have accidently rolled over them before and sat on them. They're pretty beastly, they are a bit big though and do hurt my ears after prolonged use. They're also pretty cheap

Aug 15, 2007 at 6:01 AM Post #5 of 7
That sucks that you had bad luck with your first pair of Vibe Duo's but if they broke on you then you can easily send them back in to be exchanged for free under V-Moda's 1-year warranty. Just contact us on our website and mail them in per the instructions: http://www.v-moda.com/our%20world/contact.aspx

Yes, I work for V-Moda.
wink.gif

Rock on,
-Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back