Total BitHead or Meier Corda Aria
Apr 29, 2007 at 4:09 AM Post #4 of 16
I've never had the chance to use a BitHead but I do own a Porta Corda MkIII-USB and can highly recommend it. It should drive your 250 with ease and sound great. I use mine with HD 650 (300 Ohm), DT-880 (250 Ohm), DT-770 (80 Ohm), etc.

The only HeadRoom amp that I have experience with is the Micro Amp with 2006 desktop module. It has a very nice sound with my DT-880 using crossfeed. I have never heard the DT-250.

Apr 29, 2007 at 4:32 AM Post #5 of 16
God!! I just looked at your photos (cunning link, btw!)!

You are a madman!!!!!! And a genius, are they really all yours??

With the porta corda, does it have a crossfeed circuit? (also, do you think crossfeed circuits have much worth?)

Apr 29, 2007 at 5:02 AM Post #6 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by lordearl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
God!! I just looked at your photos (cunning link, btw!)!

You are a madman!!!!!! And a genius, are they really all yours??

With the porta corda, does it have a crossfeed circuit? (also, do you think crossfeed circuits have much worth?)

300 pics and NO, none of that gear in the Evil Things album is mine.(atleast I don't think so
blink.gif
) Those are all pics that I borrowed(or stole)
eek.gif
from Head-Fi members.It's updated often as I find good quality, interesting pics...the next one might be yours!
rs1smile.gif

All other Webshot albums show gear that I own.

OK- Porta Corda has crossfeed, an excellent crossfeed. I like crossfeed very much and use it when I can. I like it so much that I bought Dr. Meiers passive crossfeed, the Corda Cross-1 so that I can have the Meier crossfeed when listening to my other amps...tube amp in particular.

Apr 29, 2007 at 2:09 PM Post #7 of 16
Meiers like Beyers. It rhymes so it must be good.

Jun 5, 2007 at 12:13 AM Post #14 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by lordearl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sweet - i got a lot to learn from you guys!

x2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back