Toslink Splitter?
Aug 20, 2006 at 2:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Nospam

500+ Head-Fier
Has anyone used one of these?

I just got one, but it seems one of the ports doesn't work properly. I can see the red glow of the LED, but whatever DAC I plug into that particular port can never lock onto the signal (tried 2 different DACs and 3 different cables). Just wondering if this is normal with this type of splitter.

Aug 25, 2006 at 2:07 AM Post #2 of 3
OK, in case anyone cares, I've got a followup.

I emailed the seller, and he immediately sent me a replacement (along with a replacement glass toslink cable... one of the ones I ordered had a loose connector housing). He didn't even want me to bother returning the defective items.

The replacement arrived today, and it works perfectly!

I can't say enough good things about this seller (he also sells stuff on eBay). His customer service is exceptional.

One other thing I liked, is that he left feedback for me as soon as I paid for the products. Most will only do so if you leave feedback for them first, which I think is total BS. As the buyer, I've already fulfilled my part of the purchase, so why do I need to wait? I've also had sellers "forget" to leave me feedback, even after I left very nice feedback for them
frown.gif

BTW, this seller also has the best prices I've found for glass toslink cables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back