Toshiba Gigabeat S question ?
Dec 7, 2006 at 2:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Lamplighter

New Head-Fier
Hello all- I just purchased a Toshiba Gigabeat S30 which I happen to love so far, good sound and have had no problems at all using the Windows program to convert, organise, etc...
A couple of weeks ago I came across a website that was pretty much dedicated to the Gigabeat series, talked about accessories, upcoming models, reviews etc... a pretty handy resource from what I remember but now can not find it.
I have done quite a few different searches, does anyone know of the site or perhaps post a link to it ??

Thanks to all, LL-
etysmile.gif
etysmile.gif

BTW, the site did not appear to be associated with Toshiba in any way, pretty much a fan site.

Dec 7, 2006 at 3:48 AM Post #5 of 7
sadly the gigabeat s is very much dead. toshiba and microsoft stopped supporting it. i will be very suprised if we see some toshiba accessories for it. but its still a decent player. not great at all, but its ok

Dec 7, 2006 at 4:01 AM Post #6 of 7
jinp6301 says:
Quote:

sadly the gigabeat s is very much dead

I thought I read that. That is not fair to people that spent all that money.

Would someone consider finding the articles (I did look) and making a thread. It is not fair that they are still selling the Gigabeat and people don't know there will be no and/or little support for this product.

Who is going to PM Mr. Eightrack ..... errrrrrrrr ... I mean Mr. Lamplighter
tongue.gif

Dec 7, 2006 at 6:16 AM Post #7 of 7
OK, now I know what you guys are on about.
I did not know the Gigabeat was discontinued, that explains why the price of mine was so low.
I have been pretty lucky with most of my gadgets, I baby them and have never had any problems that I could not work out myself. Nothing major that would require me to contact any type of customer service.
It is a real nice player, and quite attractive.
I'm coming from a 4G 20GB iPod so anything would be an improvement
blink.gif

Cheers, LL-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back