Toronto Meet: April 7th [NEXT FRIDAY]
Apr 5, 2006 at 2:30 AM Post #91 of 179
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaGWiRE
Hehe, I have 1.5 on mine (I realize you weren't referring to me though). I'm dieing to trade it or sell it for headphone gear, seriously, I never use it. I've got ridgeracer + NFSMW (real games), and a 512 meg mem stick / the other stock stuff.

Looks like more and more people are joining in, is the physiology room large?

i could be intrested in some game though...i got a 1.5 so i can use isos but i did buy the kid a psp too its 2.6 so he needs original games =( pm me with prices...=) i got lots of accessories and mem sticks so i dont need any of those

Apr 5, 2006 at 2:40 AM Post #92 of 179
Quote:

Originally Posted by eTe
i could be intrested in some game though...i got a 1.5 so i can use isos but i did buy the kid a psp too its 2.6 so he needs original games =( pm me with prices...=) i got lots of accessories and mem sticks so i dont need any of those

Don't know whats fair, sort of wanted to dump my PSP + games + mem stick for like 3xx Canadian or like 300 USD I think (I think that's going price), I'de be willing to drop a few bucks down from whatever the going price is though. If you give me some numbers for the games, I could consider it, but I'm not going to throw out a set price. If what you say seems very reasonable and something i'm interested in, I'll accept it, I won't bump the price higher or anything I think.

Apr 5, 2006 at 3:14 AM Post #93 of 179
sounds like fun .. i'm still a newb, so it would be nice to hear some setups from others

only thing is i just hate going downtown .. i'm gonna have to pass on this ..
frown.gif

maye next time it'll be uptown
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 5, 2006 at 5:47 AM Post #94 of 179
Lol thanks for the offer on the PSP stuff. I actually have firmware 2.6, because i decided that because I pirate absolutely everything else, I wasn't going to pirate stuff for PSP. I can't wait till friday though!

Apr 5, 2006 at 12:40 PM Post #95 of 179
Quote:

Originally Posted by splodinjoe
Hey, I'd love to take part too. Count me in. I havent invested in too much gear yet, so I can't bring much more then what you see in my sig, but it will be fun to try out everyone's stuff !
biggrin.gif

Everyone is welcome, we'll see you there!

Sorry I've been lazy in not updating first post. I WILL GET IT DONE TONIGHT! We're looking at ~17 people now +/-2.

Apr 5, 2006 at 2:14 PM Post #96 of 179
we got aprox 15 peeps going there... anyone going there from near don mills & finch? i could take the ttc if a bit further away...as long as i get there with someone that finds the place lol...im from a small village from finland this city is too big for me hehe....i want to move up north
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Apr 5, 2006 at 4:50 PM Post #97 of 179
Quote:

Originally Posted by eTe
we got aprox 15 peeps going there... anyone going there from near don mills & finch? i could take the ttc if a bit further away...as long as i get there with someone that finds the place lol...im from a small village from finland this city is too big for me hehe....i want to move up north
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

I'll be heading down from Don Mills and Sheppard (Don Mills station). We can head down together if you want. PM me.

Apr 5, 2006 at 4:54 PM Post #98 of 179
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Duke_Of_Eli
I'll be heading down from Don Mills and Sheppard (Don Mills station). We can head down together if you want. PM me.

sending pm in 10 secs..Thank You

Apr 5, 2006 at 7:46 PM Post #99 of 179
Hey folks,

It's official, I will be coming on Friday, sometime after about 8 - hopefully it doesn't end TOO early... sounds like we're the last booked group for the room. I look forward to meeting you all! Audio geekiness has definitely been usurped by general geekiness thanks to the PC revolution. If anyone is interested, I can bring my Mac Mini along with me, but it requires a monitor... sounds like this is going to be a good mish mash of audio gear, PC gear and music in general, so if it's desirable, I would happily bring the little anti-pc for anyone to check out... again remembering a monitor would be required.

So, if someone does want to take the mac for a test drive, please ensure you PM me and let me know if you can supply a monitor. Otherwise it's 'phones, pod and amp only.

Anyway, see you all there... with what appears to be a good turnout of Grado 225 lovin'!
rs1smile.gif

Apr 5, 2006 at 8:52 PM Post #101 of 179
all theese things people are bringing...maybe ill bring my baby girl so you guys can lissen to her how she sounds LOL no need to plug amps and headphones to get sound out of her during the night time
icon10.gif
oh shes not for sale or trade
icon10.gif

Apr 5, 2006 at 10:38 PM Post #102 of 179
Quote:

Originally Posted by eTe
...maybe ill bring my baby girl so you guys can lissen to her

Hey, Ive heard good things about those, but i think they're kind of out of my price range atm... is yours stock or modded? good warranty? a 30 day money-back guarantee would be great!
tongue.gif

Apr 5, 2006 at 11:03 PM Post #104 of 179
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper
Hey folks,

It's official, I will be coming on Friday, sometime after about 8 - hopefully it doesn't end TOO early... sounds like we're the last booked group for the room. I look forward to meeting you all! Audio geekiness has definitely been usurped by general geekiness thanks to the PC revolution. If anyone is interested, I can bring my Mac Mini along with me, but it requires a monitor... sounds like this is going to be a good mish mash of audio gear, PC gear and music in general, so if it's desirable, I would happily bring the little anti-pc for anyone to check out... again remembering a monitor would be required.

So, if someone does want to take the mac for a test drive, please ensure you PM me and let me know if you can supply a monitor. Otherwise it's 'phones, pod and amp only.

Anyway, see you all there... with what appears to be a good turnout of Grado 225 lovin'!
rs1smile.gif

See you there; updating main post now. Sorry I've been lazy guys.

Apr 5, 2006 at 11:04 PM Post #105 of 179
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audiophiliac
Hey, Ive heard good things about those, but i think they're kind of out of my price range atm... is yours stock or modded? good warranty? a 30 day money-back guarantee would be great!
tongue.gif

Probably modded; I'll pass
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back