TOPPING EHA5 saved my SR007 mk1
May 9, 2023 at 1:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

josiah177

New Head-Fier
I have waited for this mini electrostatic amp since 3 years ago. Finally, I have another amp on my table for the SR007(mk1). I also have a T1W for my sr-lambda normal bias, which is my favorite STAX headphone. But the 007 doesn't sound good when it connects to the T1W, I think it is because T1W give the 007 too much bass. Every time when the horns and trombones start playing in unison, I can feel some earthquake in my head. I know maybe someone like 007 because of this, but I just hope it can be a little lighter... Now I got the EHA5, and when I connect my 007 to it, everything just sounds became extremely clear, I have to say this little one got something special and saved my 007.

IMG_2852.JPG

Aug 5, 2023 at 7:43 PM Post #3 of 4
I have waited for this mini electrostatic amp since 3 years ago. Finally, I have another amp on my table for the SR007(mk1). I also have a T1W for my sr-lambda normal bias, which is my favorite STAX headphone. But the 007 doesn't sound good when it connects to the T1W, I think it is because T1W give the 007 too much bass. Every time when the horns and trombones start playing in unison, I can feel some earthquake in my head. I know maybe someone like 007 because of this, but I just hope it can be a little lighter... Now I got the EHA5, and when I connect my 007 to it, everything just sounds became extremely clear, I have to say this little one got something special and saved my 007.

IMG_2852.JPG
Have you tried EHA5 with SR-009? Is it good enough to drive 009s?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back