Topping Dx7 pro
Apr 18, 2021 at 4:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

habibo0o

New Head-Fier
Hello all, i have topping dx7 pro since 6 months, was working fine until today. it just stopped working, nothing shows in screen. however i still can see it in windows 10 but can not turn it on. Just feels dead, not getting hot as well. Fuse is fine not blow, anybody have/had this problem before or know to fix fix it up. thanks

Apr 18, 2021 at 4:22 PM Post #2 of 5
Hopefully, your DX7 Pro still has a warranty on it, as likely a transformer blew, but the board is still working. That is probably why the unit will not turn on, but the DAC is still recognized by your computer with USB power still feeding.

Apr 18, 2021 at 4:29 PM Post #3 of 5
i took it out of the case, i can measure volts inside(I can do basic measurement). do u mean the transformer at left upper side?)
DX7Pro_internals-1.jpg

Apr 18, 2021 at 4:31 PM Post #4 of 5
Hopefully, your DX7 Pro still has a warranty on it, as likely a transformer blew, but the board is still working. That is probably why the unit will not turn on, but the DAC is still recognized by your computer with USB power still feeding.
it is still under warranty but will cost a bit to send it back to china. So i better try to fix before sending it back if it is possible fix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back