Top Spin Tennis
Nov 16, 2004 at 2:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

enzoferrari650

Headphoneus Supremus
I played this on xbox and absolutely love it, especially on live. The atari website says they are making the pc version but the release date is to be announced. I found 2 stores online that sell the pc version imported. Does anyone know whats the deal with this or heard about it? How do they already have the game?

Nov 16, 2004 at 1:17 PM Post #3 of 8
its a great game ... in the same vein as the virtua tennis series on dreamcast but better.

Nov 16, 2004 at 3:23 PM Post #5 of 8
It's out here in Germany and I plan to buy one from ebay. I liked Virtua Tennis a lot as it was a really good 15 minute killer. There also various German reviews on this game, mostly very positive ("best tennis game ever", "beats Virtua Tennis by a mile", ...).
edit: I mean the pc version

Nov 16, 2004 at 3:37 PM Post #6 of 8
Can't say I've played any xbox tennis game yet, but I'll take this opportunity to say Mario Tennis on Gamecube is quite fun w/ a group of people. Got to play it w/ a bunch of other people over the weekend, very fun game and plays pretty well.

Nov 17, 2004 at 12:57 AM Post #8 of 8
I own top spin for the xbox. What is you gamer tag?

By the way I don't think the game on the ATARI site is top spin since top spin is made is made by a team called PAM development and XSN sports.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back