Too much for the Klipsch Image X10
Dec 6, 2008 at 4:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Penquin

New Head-Fier
Ive just recently gotten the x10 and for some reason, though it sounds very nice, i kind of felt that alot of my money went to it because it is considered "worlds smallest" =\ Does anyone have the same feeling? I feel like trading them in for the Custom 3.

Dec 6, 2008 at 5:06 AM Post #2 of 11
The Image X10, by virtue of common consensus, sounds better than the Custom 3. Not everyone thinks this of course, but by and large it is considered better.

Mine opened up quite a bit after the first two weeks. Much better separation and clarity, yet less "shrill" to the treble, and crisper, faster bass.

Dec 6, 2008 at 5:08 AM Post #3 of 11
Yeah, only had my for about a 4 days. =X my seal is kind of different too. The Large Double flanges fit deeper then the medium singles. so dont know which to decide between.

Dec 6, 2008 at 6:52 AM Post #8 of 11
ive got the custom 3 for the $150 off, its my second day using them i love them, the bass is great even better then my bose in-ears. the fit is awesome after a day. I put them on really quick and get a great seal. They fit on your ear just like those creatures from the movie alien lol

I do want to try those x10's too

Dec 6, 2008 at 11:37 AM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by SchneiderStudios /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ive got the custom 3 for the $150 off, its my second day using them i love them, the bass is great even better then my bose in-ears. the fit is awesome after a day. I put them on really quick and get a great seal. They fit on your ear just like those creatures from the movie alien lol

I do want to try those x10's too

Bose in ear/not in ear buds or what ever you call them is the WORST $100.00 I've spent in my life. Putting custon 3 (or any klipsch) in the same sentence as the Bose IE is an insult to klipsch.

Dec 6, 2008 at 12:13 PM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by mortonjl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bose in ear/not in ear buds or what ever you call them is the WORST $100.00 I've spent in my life. Putting custon 3 (or any klipsch) in the same sentence as the Bose IE is an insult to klipsch.

BWAAA HA HAHAA.. they said Bose!! Sorry I couldn't resist..
tongue.gif

Dec 6, 2008 at 12:48 PM Post #11 of 11
Seeing as you just got yours, I assume you got it with the half off deal. So no, not too much at all. And if you still need more convincing, just think I paid the full $350 for mine.
mad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back