TONE reports "audio deal of the century"
Apr 5, 2008 at 12:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

slwiser

Headphoneus Supremus
One would think after all the time I spend on these forums that I would not post in the wrong forum again but alas I did post this in the FS forum.

Now it is a closed thread as it should be or even deleted.

TONE reports "audio deal of the century"

IeGO Power Cable, now ready to ship!!! Check first post for info.

Check out what they are talking about in this link...

Apr 5, 2008 at 1:14 AM Post #3 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
With what gear will you use these power cords with? Hope you post your impressions here.

Cable impressions around here are like a pile of **** that brings out all the flies. So I doubt I will be bringing any impressions about cables to this forum.

Apr 5, 2008 at 5:02 AM Post #5 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by happyangryhappy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks slwiser for the link... I think I'll give one a try as well.

They appear to be very well built and I'm curious to see how these Furukawa connectors compare...

Me too. The Furukawa copper wire has a great reputation almost as good as the Oyaide copper wire so I guess I will try a pair and start comparisons with the Iron Lung Jellyfish and work my way up the chain to my VH 1,2&3s and so on.

Apr 5, 2008 at 3:49 PM Post #6 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by slwiser /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cable impressions around here are like a pile of **** that brings out all the flies. So I doubt I will be bringing any impressions about cables to this forum.

I am in the water and wastewater business! So you can talk to me about **** all day long.
biggrin.gif
Or if **** offends use "biosolid".
cool.gif

Apr 11, 2008 at 5:20 AM Post #10 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by velogreg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well so far I can tell you this. David's communication is excellent, I ordered two cables on Saturday and they arrived Wednesday. That Taiwan to California in three days. The build quality is every bit as good as the pictures show.

I ship my stuff fast to make 3 parties happy.

#1 the post office, they get business... :p
#2 customers get it fast, which will usually make them happier than later... :p
#3 me, cuz it just feels the money received isn't quite mine unless I have shipped it out and make sure it arrives properly.
wink.gif

Glad you like it Greg.
wink.gif

May 6, 2008 at 1:22 PM Post #12 of 12
Anyone would like to post anything about their IeGO cables?
wink.gif

I've just started a free trail program, which unlike other money back guarantee program. The trial assumes that you WILL be returning the cable, and the trial program picks up all the expenses of receiving the cable and sending it out again to the next participant.

If anyone's interested, you can check out this page here.

FREE TRIALS!! IeGO power cable trials!!

Thanks.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back