TONE Audio giveaway at Rocky Mountain Audio Fest
Sep 8, 2006 at 11:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

MC Jeff D

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone;

At the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest, we will be giving away some goodies to our loyal readers and new subscribers.....

We'll make this open to everyone, (you don't have to attend the show) but we'd really like to get some new subscribers if you can help us out.

Just send an email to this address:

tone_promo@yahoo.com

All you need to do for now is put "RMAF" Head-Fi (Rocky Mountain Audio Festival) in the message box. Steve Hoffman will help pick the winners at the show and we'll blast you an email and find out where to ship the goodies when we are done, so you don't need to give us any personal info. What we DO want is your permission to add you to the TONE-Audio magazine free mailing list.

Here's what we have to give away so far (with MORE COMING!):

A pair of Sapphire XL speakers in Piano Black ($1700 value) from
ACI. www.audioc.com

One of Todd the Vinyl Junkies cool hardwood record crates ($100 value)
www.ttvj.com

A Mongoose Power Cord from Running Springs Audio ($650 value)
www.runningspringsaudio.com

A powerChord from Audience ($600 value)
www.audience-av.com

A basic-clamp from Locus design
www.locus-design
Some records from Mobile Fidelity.....
www.mofi.com

A Hornet from Ray Samuels Audio.....
www.raysamuelsaudio.com

Foreplay III linestage kit from Bottlehead.....
www.bottlehead.com

And we have some other fun things that Ill let you know about as soon
as we get the ok.

You only need to enter once! We will announce when the winners will be drawn at RMAF, so if you are there, you can shake Steve's hand in person.
(just wash your hands first...)

Thanks again Head-fi members!! Tone will be in room 1026, we hope to meet you there.

Jeff Dorgay
Publisher
TONE-Audio
http://www.tonepublications.com/tone-audio.htm

Oct 20, 2006 at 12:37 AM Post #3 of 7
Is this givaway still active....which is the final date???

Oct 29, 2006 at 2:56 PM Post #4 of 7
I was reading your review of the Imperium Acoustics Nicole speakers, and you mentioned the terms " this price range " and " this price point" in your review; but nowhere in the review did you mention the actual price for the Nicole speakers.
confused.gif

What is the price for the Imperium Acoustics Nicole speakers?

Nov 16, 2006 at 9:23 PM Post #5 of 7
MC Jeff D --

Please post a link, URL, or any reference to the official, authentic winners list.

Thank You.

Nov 21, 2006 at 1:14 AM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by MC Jeff D /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello everyone;

At the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest, we will be giving away some goodies to our loyal readers and new subscribers.....

We'll make this open to everyone, (you don't have to attend the show) but we'd really like to get some new subscribers if you can help us out.

Just send an email to this address:

tone_promo@yahoo.com

All you need to do for now is put "RMAF" Head-Fi (Rocky Mountain Audio Festival) in the message box. Steve Hoffman will help pick the winners at the show and we'll blast you an email and find out where to ship the goodies when we are done, so you don't need to give us any personal info. What we DO want is your permission to add you to the TONE-Audio magazine free mailing list.

Here's what we have to give away so far (with MORE COMING!):

A pair of Sapphire XL speakers in Piano Black ($1700 value) from
ACI. www.audioc.com

One of Todd the Vinyl Junkies cool hardwood record crates ($100 value)
www.ttvj.com

A Mongoose Power Cord from Running Springs Audio ($650 value)
www.runningspringsaudio.com

A powerChord from Audience ($600 value)
www.audience-av.com

A basic-clamp from Locus design
www.locus-design
Some records from Mobile Fidelity.....
www.mofi.com

A Hornet from Ray Samuels Audio.....
www.raysamuelsaudio.com

Foreplay III linestage kit from Bottlehead.....
www.bottlehead.com

And we have some other fun things that Ill let you know about as soon
as we get the ok.

You only need to enter once! We will announce when the winners will be drawn at RMAF, so if you are there, you can shake Steve's hand in person.
(just wash your hands first...)

Thanks again Head-fi members!! Tone will be in room 1026, we hope to meet you there.

Jeff Dorgay
Publisher
TONE-Audio
http://www.tonepublications.com/tone-audio.htm

Wow, 8 great prizes, wonder who won one of these great give a ways?
Jeff, would you please share the outcome of your give away with all the head-fiers please? was it a raffle ticket or just
pulling names out of a basket?
Waiting for your reply.
Thanks.
Ray Samuels

Nov 22, 2006 at 1:31 AM Post #7 of 7
Hello all:

First, I need to apologize for falling so far behind on the giveaway at RMAF.
I came home on Monday to a funeral and in the middle of that I have another family member in critical condition after emergency open heart surgery, so it has been a very trying month. I have pretty much fallen off the face of the Earth for the last few weeks.

I realize that it is very unprofessional to bring family stuff to work, but unfortunately, this just could not be avoided.

With all of this behind for now, I'm going to get caught up over the Thanksgiving weekend and will post all of the winners on this site and email everyone who was a winner.

Here's what we did: In order to make it fair for all of the entrants, we picked randomly out of four piles, One from Head-fi, one from Steve Hoffmans's forum, one from Audio Karma and one from the ACI forum.

These are the people that all support us, so I didn't want all of the prizes to go to just one group. Once we picked out the four groups of winners, we then drew out of another bowl to determine who got what prizes.

So, pretty much everything is boxed and ready to go. THe winners will be getting an email from me shortly and we will get this taken care of.

Again, my apologies for the delay. Thanks again for reading....

Good Thanksgiving to all of you. I highly suggest spending a little extra time with your family if you can.

Jeff Dorgay
Publisher
Tone Audio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back