Tomorrow I am camping by my mailbox waiting for the Fedex guy to deliver my TripleFi's. Is this unhealthy?
Dec 30, 2009 at 1:30 AM Post #5 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by younglee200 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
not unhealthy at all

good luck with the fit though

I agree, I do that all the time too, very funny you brought up this thread
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 30, 2009 at 1:41 AM Post #6 of 28
You should cherish whatever opportunities in life that get you psyched up this much
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 30, 2009 at 1:57 AM Post #7 of 28
STUPID UPS!!!!

I watch the tracking number as they snail mail it along ground shipping. It was sent on the 22nd and hasn't even left the US to Canada yet! ARghhhhhhhh

Dec 30, 2009 at 2:00 AM Post #8 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by what /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I feel like a young kid again. Thanks, Headfi.

If you lived where I live, you'd be dead by morning... So, yeah, I'd say that it's unhealthy.

Dec 30, 2009 at 2:08 AM Post #9 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by dweaver /img/forum/go_quote.gif
STUPID UPS!!!!

I watch the tracking number as they snail mail it along ground shipping. It was sent on the 22nd and hasn't even left the US to Canada yet! ARghhhhhhhh

yeah UPS likes to keep the stuff in america until it's 1 day before it's supposed to be delivered. don't worry though it will still arrive on the scheduled delivery date.

Dec 30, 2009 at 2:29 AM Post #10 of 28
Once I receive the package I like to just kind of look at the box for 10-15 minutes. Then you get goosebumps opening it up and peeling the shrink wrap off. Christmas all over again.

Dec 30, 2009 at 2:37 AM Post #11 of 28
Yes, I think it is.

Provided you aren't otherwise altering your schedule to be present to sign for the package, that is.

Anticipation usually clouds the actual item in question. The more you anticipate it, the more it fails to live up to expectations.

Dec 30, 2009 at 2:42 AM Post #12 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by ph0rk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anticipation usually clouds the actual item in question. The more you anticipate it, the more it fails to live up to expectations.

You must have been hanging out around the cruise ship on my honeymoon. So true it hurts.
angry_face.gif

Dec 30, 2009 at 4:01 AM Post #13 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by younglee200 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
not unhealthy at all

good luck with the fit though

itll fit, the superfi5pros fit me great
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by intoflatlines /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Camping? Or waiting by the door? I've waited by the door before..

Oh, mongering around outside in the yard

Quote:

Originally Posted by logwed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you lived where I live, you'd be dead by morning... So, yeah, I'd say that it's unhealthy.

well I live in the southeast US so I'm used to 55 degree winter days

Dec 30, 2009 at 4:11 AM Post #14 of 28
That'd be awesome; one of us needs to actually pitch a tent in their front yard. And when the UPS/FedEx/whatever guy pulls up to your curb, you tear out of the tent and run towards the truck screaming and flailing your arms like a bat from Hell.
biggrin.gif

Gotta take a video of it though, or we won't believe you.
ph34r.gif

Dec 30, 2009 at 4:15 AM Post #15 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That'd be awesome; one of us needs to actually pitch a tent in their front yard. And when the UPS/FedEx/whatever guy pulls up to your curb, you tear out of the tent and run towards the truck screaming and flailing your arms like a bat from Hell.
biggrin.gif

Gotta take a video of it though, or we won't believe you.
ph34r.gif

No IEMs are worth that much commotion. Now if it was a TT kit for my 350z, I'd do all the above naked
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back