Toilet Paper from high trees
Feb 6, 2005 at 7:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 31

Okkler

New Head-Fier
My house just got TP'ed by some punk kids most likely some of my sisters friends.

Ive decided to clean it up before anyone notices. This way theyll be denied the attention of a big conversation at school and their work will have been totally in vain.

Theres one problem though. Theres still a couple sheets up in the trees and I cant seem to find a way to get them down. Anyone have any suggestions?

Feb 6, 2005 at 7:11 AM Post #2 of 31
If your sister was involved, can't you get her to clean it up? Otherwise report them to the police. I don't see why you should be forced to clean up their mess. I don't know what the laws are but I think they would benefit from a stint in jail frankly.

Feb 6, 2005 at 7:17 AM Post #3 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by CSMR
If your sister was involved, can't you get her to clean it up? Otherwise report them to the police. I don't see why you should be forced to clean up their mess. I don't know what the laws are but I think they would benefit from a stint in jail frankly.

I agree 100%

Feb 6, 2005 at 7:21 AM Post #4 of 31
Or do what I did that one time...get your younger brothers paintball gun and serve those punks a dish of sweet revenge...at 350fps of course
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 6, 2005 at 7:27 AM Post #5 of 31
I take it your just a kid who'll have to go to the same school tomorrow? That sucks.

Have you tried a broom or something like that yet? You probably have but I can't think of anything better.

All the advise I can give you is, don't let it show how you feel about this. So they don't have anything laugh about.

Good luck!
smily_headphones1.gif

P.S.
I agree that you shouldn't have to clean up the mess but sometimes I think it's better to not make a big fuss about it and see if it'll stop. And if it doesn't you should do something about it.
That's up to you though. I never had my house TP-ed. I think it's an American thing so don't know how big an offence it is and how the police would react.

Feb 6, 2005 at 7:28 AM Post #6 of 31
I dont think the cops will take something like this seriously and even if they do, I dont beileve theres any way to find who did this.

I still live at home and my sister is out for the weekend so if I didnt clean it up, my parents would. However; its a moot point sine Ive already cleaned the mess up except for a couple sheets in high trees. The job took me about 20 minutes and I probably would have otherwise wasted that time.

The reason I did this was so nobody here would stress it. I would hate the drama of people knowing more than cleaning it up.

edit:
I tried a broom and the TP is too high.

Feb 6, 2005 at 7:39 AM Post #7 of 31
Is it white or grey TP? If it's grey you could try spraying it with the hose. It'll probably break and stick to the tree and will be less noticable. I'm NOT SURE though. Just guessing.
Try something on a brance within reach, but out of sight first.

Feb 6, 2005 at 7:41 AM Post #8 of 31
maybe you can shoot the high TP with a garden hose if you have good pressure on it? The water might disolve and tear apart the TP if it's low quality stuff, or at least make it stick to the tree making it less noticible.

Feb 6, 2005 at 7:55 AM Post #9 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by jlo mein
maybe you can shoot the high TP with a garden hose if you have good pressure on it? The water might disolve and tear apart the TP if it's low quality stuff, or at least make it stick to the tree making it less noticible.

LOL
Really original thought you had there!
tongue.gif

Feb 6, 2005 at 3:25 PM Post #13 of 31
Do you have any rope?
You may be able to knock it off by hitting it with a rope.
How about a leaf blower? I don't know how much wind they produce, but you could check into that.

Feb 6, 2005 at 4:26 PM Post #15 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by john_jcb
Well placed flaming arrows

That might cause more serious problems . . .
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back