Todd: Still looking to pay for my hf-1's
Apr 3, 2006 at 8:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

feliweli

New Head-Fier
Todd, I sent you an e-mail asking for a paypal bill or paypal address to send payment to. I chose check/money order in case I didn't win one. Still waiting for you to e-mail me back, I'd like to send you payment asap so that I can get these ASAP!

Thanks,
Felicia

Apr 3, 2006 at 9:16 AM Post #2 of 15
That's what I should have done too... But I didn't know, if that option would required payment prior. I selected Paypal and the extra 30 seconds killed my chances.

Congrats!

Apr 3, 2006 at 11:15 AM Post #4 of 15
Todd's email address for paypal is the same as his listed one, todd@ttvj.com
I just sent him the total from the order confirmation I got when my order went through. I did the same thing, marking "check/money order" and sending the payment a little bit later. It seems that was a good thing to do, as I got in 4 orders from the end.

Chris

Apr 3, 2006 at 11:31 AM Post #5 of 15
That's what I should have done too... I also selected Paypal and the extra 30 seconds killed my chances. Who knew that trickery would be involved...........or that the vendor (who sternly warned that early orders would be disqualified) could not have calibrated the time on his own system. Never more........never more quoth the Raven

Apr 3, 2006 at 11:41 AM Post #7 of 15
to the OP, what gives you the right to complain? you just signed up for headfi to buy a headphone made for us, when you yourself won't ever be back.

this post isn't just sour grapes, either. i didn't make an attempt to buy them 2 days ago.

Apr 3, 2006 at 11:47 AM Post #8 of 15
NVM, heat of the moment, sorry
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 3, 2006 at 11:52 AM Post #9 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by cire
to the OP, what gives you the right to complain? you just signed up for headfi to buy a headphone made for us, when you yourself won't ever be back.

this post isn't just sour grapes, either. i didn't make an attempt to buy them 2 days ago.

What complaint? And how can anyone decide if another member will be back or not? If you can predict the future, I'd like to be your best friend.

If the rules as determined by this site and the vendor were followed, I don't see a problem.

Apr 3, 2006 at 12:56 PM Post #10 of 15
Whether a "member" has 4 posts or 4,000 posts, he/she is still a member and entitled to all the perks that come along with Head-Fi.

Apr 3, 2006 at 1:47 PM Post #11 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline889
Why did you just not pay with CC? That's what I did and I was order number 425, well that and syncing my comps time with his webpages server.

I wish I had done that. I just synched it with a MST time website I found through google. How do you find the webpage server time? For any future thing I may did to buy like this?

Apr 3, 2006 at 9:58 PM Post #14 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by cire

Ouch! Suddenly I have a new found appreciation for my Senns. I've been living under one pair of headphones or another for 25 years and found this site just recently. I thought of taking a shot at a pair of HF-1's but, what with crashes, re-scheduling, and synchronizing to obscure servers clocks, decided it wasn't worth the angst. You guys make me glad I gave up!

You might take a deep breath and try to remember it's not supposed to be the headphones but what comes out of them that matters.

and this newbie don't intend leaving any time soon either...

Apr 4, 2006 at 2:40 AM Post #15 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by duff138
I wish I had done that. I just synched it with a MST time website I found through google. How do you find the webpage server time? For any future thing I may did to buy like this?

My little secret
very_evil_smiley.gif
, JK, I sent in price requests and the server automatically responds, the email I got showed the exact time at which I sent the request according to Todd's server so I entered a few requests until my comp was completely synced, lol this is why my parents pay $13K a year for my hs tuition, they teach us such usefull things
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back