Todd is fantastic !
Jan 29, 2004 at 7:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

musicmaker

1000+ Head-Fier
Just a quick note to say how very pleased I am with Todd's service. He is a pleasure to do business with and knows his stuff. He strives to make his customers happy. Excellent service such as his is hard to find nowdays.

I ordered a couple of products from him -- most recently, a senn hd650. They arrived promptly and were extremely well packaged. His prices are good.

TTVJ will be my first choice for all of my headphone listening needs. I'll definitely order from him again.

thanks Todd and keep up the *excellent* work

Jan 29, 2004 at 8:56 AM Post #2 of 5
I ordered a set of Grado SR225s from him a few months ago and not only did he respond to an email about my order within a half-hour, the response included that the phones were being shipped out that day. I believe I got them just a couple days later. Awesome customer service and great prices
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 31, 2004 at 7:50 AM Post #4 of 5
It's not resources that will ultimately win the war but strategy. Todd has a great strategy going. I'm no businessman but I do know when someone has done right by me. I could have placed an order for the Etymotic ER-4P/S package deal through HeadRoom because I've had an extensive purchasing history with them. However, I decided to give this other guy, Mr. Todd Green, a chance to have a piece of my business. I can say that I do not regret doing so either. In the disconnected world of the Internet, he made me feel like he gave my order his full attention. He gave me total peace of mind in knowing I was going to get what I ordered without one hitch. HeadRoom was the same too but he sold me on those little extras like attention to detail, no pushy salesmanship, and patience along with the free TTV&HJ T-Shirt that I will remember most about doing business with him. If ever I go to a Head-Fi meet and am blown away by the Sennheiser HD650 or HD700, then I know I'll be doing business with Mr. Green again. Watch out HeadRoom!
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back