Todd....do you have the E500's in stock?
Aug 20, 2006 at 3:17 AM Post #3 of 9
Thanks. It appears every dealer is in the same boat. If I have to take yet another trip without IEMs, I think I'll go insane....or worse yet...postal! If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any at all! Can I buy one piece of gear that arrives in proper working order? So far, I'd have to say NOPE!!
frown.gif
frown.gif

Appreciate the info.

Aug 20, 2006 at 3:28 AM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW
Thanks. It appears every dealer is in the same boat. If I have to take yet another trip without IEMs, I think I'll go insane....or worse yet...postal! If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any at all! Can I buy one piece of gear that arrives in proper working order? So far, I'd have to say NOPE!!
frown.gif
frown.gif

Appreciate the info.

Well, just don't say you are coming from pakistan.... and then pee on the floor..... that might get you arrested

Aug 20, 2006 at 8:55 PM Post #5 of 9
todd, if you read this, YGEM and I left a voicemail on friday (regarding the e500s). Thanks!
--Joey

Aug 21, 2006 at 4:52 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by HACKtor
Do anyone know what happened to 100$ discount (special price) for E500?
blink.gif

Did you use the code provided in the e-mail while ordering them?

Andy

Aug 21, 2006 at 11:08 PM Post #8 of 9
EDIT - From E500 listing on TTVJ.com "Call us for our special intro pricing! You'll be glad you did!!! 866-44-3910 toll free, 406-285-3910"

Quote:

Originally Posted by HACKtor
Do anyone know what happened to 100$ discount (special price) for E500?
blink.gif

If I'm not mistaken, that was an introductory discount that Todd (and other dealers) offered. The discount is no longer being offered and other dealers have stopped offering the discount as well, as far as I'm aware.

Aug 23, 2006 at 7:15 PM Post #9 of 9
Hi,

You can use the discount code and put that you want to use the $10 introductory sale discount in the notes section of your order. The $10 discount is a 1 time only use so if you put it in the comments section, please do not use it on a future purchase. We will apply both discounts but our website is only equiped to handle 1 code at a time...

As for the Shure E500 price, you will have to call to get our price but the sale price will be applied to each and every order placed through the website or directly from me without the code.

I am getting a small shipment from Shure - not enough to cover all of my orders. I will be shipping them out in the order we received your orders and will have the rest filled very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back