Today I got this amazing piece of art, Cosmic Ears CE6P!
Aug 8, 2015 at 5:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

genuine0077

New Head-Fier
Hey guys.

I just got my first ever CIEM from Cosmic Ears today! And wow, the musicality of it is just amazing.
Is there any other Cosmic fans out there? :)

I started reviewing portable hifi's a little over a year ago in my personal blog (not English).
My initial review of this non-Eng version is now posted on 5 of S.Korea's renown audiophile communities.
If you still want to check out some awesome photos, the address in under!

http://blog.naver.com/genuine007/220445322867

I will soon make an Eng version on this review!

Aug 8, 2015 at 5:45 PM Post #2 of 11
Awsome! Im considering these since what seams like forever. Got in line last september, never heard back, iguess they made some misstake, saved me some money though. Might just try again. Looking forward to reading your thoughts on these, congrats on your new earphones!

Aug 8, 2015 at 6:02 PM Post #3 of 11
Awsome! Im considering these since what seams like forever. Got in line last september, never heard back, iguess they made some misstake, saved me some money though. Might just try again. Looking forward to reading your thoughts on these, congrats on your new earphones!

Thanks a lot! :) It only took little over a month to get after my order. I'm sure there was some kind of mistake :frowning2:
I will give it some time to make a thorough impression on this piece!
Will post soon!

Aug 8, 2015 at 7:24 PM Post #4 of 11

Just been through the order experience for my CE6B. It is smooth with regular updates now.

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:08 PM Post #6 of 11
Yeap, they updated me every step. I guess they had some glitches when they first started their business :)

I got in line on the website,got an automated reply, waited about a weak sent an email, got I personalised response saying they would be in contact, answered with a question regarding sound quality and never heard back. After reading all the rave reviews about customer service this kind of bummed me out. Glad to hear it worked for you! So what about sound quality? Are you enjoying your new monitors?

Aug 9, 2015 at 7:13 PM Post #7 of 11
I got in line on the website,got an automated reply, waited about a weak sent an email, got I personalised response saying they would be in contact, answered with a question regarding sound quality and never heard back. After reading all the rave reviews about customer service this kind of bummed me out. Glad to hear it worked for you! So what about sound quality? Are you enjoying your new monitors?

Bah... That's a bummer! Their customer support was great for me, I guess they improved in time!

The sound is great! It has a tight but really good amount of bass, but the magic is in the mid-range. Oh god, it gives me the chills!
Resolution is also really nice for me personally. It's not a bright coloured CIEM overall, but it has really good sound separation.
But I guess I still need some time to get used to CIEMs. The fit itself is perfect. 
It sometimes hurts my outer ear a little when I don't wear them properly. But I'm getting used to it now! :) 
Perfect isolation when its worn properly, can't hear a thing (which is kind of scary sometimes).

I seriously want to try the other models from Cosmic Ears if I can.

Feb 11, 2018 at 3:38 PM Post #8 of 11
New to this site but I just thought I'd share my experiences regarding the above.

Living fairly close to their location I arranged with Phil to visit and listen to their IEMs before deciding. My original budget thoughts were around the CE3P but I had decided to listen to them from the cheapest with the intention of stopping when I felt that any improvements that I could hear were too small for the cost increase. I moved up through the range with no pressure at all from Phil (he left me on my own for some time for me to make my own mind up). Once I got to the CE6P I realised that I would not be happy with anything less. They really seemed to have nailed it for my taste. The sound is extremely well balanced and detailed, without any sign of brightness and a tight bass that is well defined without being obtrusive, I had my ear impressions done at the time on the premises and ordered the same day. I was kept up to date throughout each stage of the build and they were ready for me to collect in around two weeks. Once in they are extremely comfortable although isolation is probably not quite as good as I perhaps thought it would be. It is however much better than any of my other IEMs or headphones.

I found the customer service to be exceptional and would most certainly recommend the monitors well worth checking out.

Feb 12, 2018 at 1:22 AM Post #10 of 11
They certainly had them avalable in universal to listen to, but I'm not sure whether they sell them in that form or not. They don't advertise them but if you go on the site in normal working hours Phil is normally there to chat to and he would b able to give you a definitive answer.
Good luck.

Feb 12, 2018 at 4:47 AM Post #11 of 11
They certainly had them avalable in universal to listen to, but I'm not sure whether they sell them in that form or not. They don't advertise them but if you go on the site in normal working hours Phil is normally there to chat to and he would b able to give you a definitive answer.
Good luck.
Thanks for your kind guidance ,
and take your first " like " form me on head-fi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back